+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Majesty Gold HD - Now available at GamersGate!

Majesty Gold HD - Now available at GamersGate!

Majesty Gold HD is now available at GamersGate:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MAJESTY/majesty-gold-hd

Thank you!

Corporal
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Great news!

64 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Smile

I really appreciate that you released a GamersGate version. Thanks!

EDIT: It seems that you automatically upgraded the game for those of us who already own Majesty. Thank you, thank you!
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 20
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

Is the collection version also upgraded as well?

What collection version? This is just Gold consisting of the original Majesty and NE expansion that was released 10 or so years ago, upgraded to work on modern machines and with a few bug fixes.

The majesty 2 collection on gamersgate and impulse have majesty gold with them.

64 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by noone123 View Post
    Is the collection version also upgraded as well?
    I think I bought the collection, but it is easy enough to check. In GamersGate, go to My Games. Majesty Gold will have been replaced with Majesty Gold HD.
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 20
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

My bad. It's in a different collection then the one I got. The majesty gold one I have is on impulse. blah.

+ Reply to Thread