Do GDR get an event like the Wehrmacht event?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes. That and use the soviet hordes. GDR + Soviets is a bit overpowered combo, really.

Guess you're right, having a big ass army as GDR + Soviets as allies makes it even more overpowered.

A communist Germany should have the possibility to help the rep.Spain in the Spanish civil war.

Turning into a communist Germany wasn't as easy as clicking on a button for an overnight regime change. It's just not plausible.

So then I guess you're saying that it shouldn't be possible for Nazi Germany either?

So then I guess you're saying that it shouldn't be possible for Nazi Germany either?

The Communists had far less support than the Nazis.

Turning into a communist Germany wasn't as easy as clicking on a button for an overnight regime change. It's just not plausible.

Then don't click the button. I don't really get the objection. Do you go into the Kaiserreich threads and say, "But guys, Germany LOST world war one! This mod is a waste of time!"?

Then don't click the button. I don't really get the objection. Do you go into the Kaiserreich threads and say, "But guys, Germany LOST world war one! This mod is a waste of time!"?

But that was plausible! A communist Germany is as bat sh!t crazy as a royalist Soviet Union. And when it comes to mods, their sole purpose is to discover crazy ideas, but the main scenario should use plausible events.

royalist Soviet Union=red tzar

I'm sorry, what..? What do you mean?

Evilfisher took the time to repeat the question, I can simplify it for you though.

You said it actually happened in Nazi Germany, how do you know it wouldn't happen in a communist Germany?