+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prussia's Stupid AI

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Prussia's Stupid AI

In my game, Prussia always seem to neglect the land army badly (around 15,00 men in total), but build's up it's navy to an incredible level (despite it having no overseas colonies, territory), anything i can do to change this?

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Besides playing as Prussia, not much. I think the AI other than NF likelihood are hard coded

Scotland, I am with you Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tului View Post
    Besides playing as Prussia, not much. I think the AI other than NF likelihood are hard coded
    Eh? No they aren't, where did you get that idea?

This sounds a bit weird to my own experience. Usually Prussia is the second strongest land military after France in the early game. Maybe it is just in your game that something happened.

Prussia does quite well in my games, beating Austria and France singlehandedly without problems.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Singlehandedly, not quite. It does depend on luck and France versus Prussia without allies on either side, France has a decent chance of winning.

I think his complain is why Prussia and NGF focus so much on ships.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Eh? No they aren't, where did you get that idea?
    I've been wrong before and again now it seems.

Major
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

The AI loves to build ships with any excess cash, and Prussia seems to be one of the few nations with it lying around in the early-mid game.

+ Reply to Thread