Thread: Wow.

Wow.

So i'm watching game of thrones whilst getting my skills up with inspirationals, and I hear the noise of getting hit now i'm currently naked nothing trying to fight the guy when I have no Health, and he's a stereotypical 'LOL TROLO U MAD' kind of prick :/

Quote Originally Posted by craigh1993 View Post
    So i'm watching game of thrones whilst getting my skills up with inspirationals, and I hear the noise of getting hit now i'm currently naked nothing trying to fight the guy when I have no Health, and he's a stereotypical 'LOL TROLO U MAD' kind of prick :/
    Its your own fault for being afk
    You should of tried to run if you cant fight him
    Being naked means nothing in combat
    and yes, you are very very mad

Yeah I get that was inside my own house, The reason i'm mad is that i'd win in a fair fight now i've got no sword. I'll force summon him when he's offline i'm assuming you can do that in Salem I haven't tried yet :/

It's not implemented yet, neither is the inheritance system.
    I log out every time I leave my computer. Even in my own claim, behind all of my wall.

Well that sucks I guess i'll have to track him and murder him that way Server's offline now anyway :/

Yeah, just go back to where you were attacked, catch the scent, go to his claim, and murder his character.
    He can't inherit anything, so he'll have to skill trespassing in order to access his land, of course after you've looted it.

Yeah I almost took him a second ago with only half Health so it'll be a fun fight when I get my sword back

Yeah I get that was inside my own house, The reason i'm mad is that i'd win in a fair fight now i've got no sword. I'll force summon him when he's offline i'm assuming you can do that in Salem I haven't tried yet :/
    Lol how was the fight not fair? Like he knew you were afk when he started the combat. Sword is nothing compaired to the power of stomp btw =)

Yeah I almost took him a second ago with only half Health so it'll be a fun fight when I get my sword back
    keep at em!

I read "game of thrones", then I stopped reading; whatever you just said, I now agree with you.

I'm sick of these criminals everywhere as soon as I get him back, i'm rooting out others if anyone's with me then we'll meet at Boston

I'm sick of these criminals everywhere as soon as I get him back, i'm rooting out others if anyone's with me then we'll meet at Boston
    There is a thread in LFG with some people looking to do this. check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Dallane View Post
    There is a thread in LFG with some people looking to do this. check it out
    Cheers will look into it