Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stuck on enemy claim

not sure big i would imagine you can make it as big as you want if you can afford it. and yes large claims are excellent defense

Sergeant

Ehehehehe. Was walking around yesterday and saw at least 3-4 people near Boston knocked out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallane View Post
    not sure big i would imagine you can make it as big as you want if you can afford it. and yes large claims are excellent defense
    Yeah I hope I can make it very large. For now will just try to grind to learn all skills and I'll have to spend some silver to get my ore smelter and farm up and running, but after that I expect to be accumulating several thousands of silver and I suppose I could be spending it on a claim to protect my mine hole.

Quote Originally Posted by naosnule View Post
    Yeah I hope I can make it very large. For now will just try to grind to learn all skills and I'll have to spend some silver to get my ore smelter and farm up and running, but after that I expect to be accumulating several thousands of silver and I suppose I could be spending it on a claim to protect my mine hole.
    lol go for it and tell us how it goes. throw a fence deep into it so they have to break that while being drained.

lol go for it and tell us how it goes. throw a fence deep into it so they have to break that while being drained.
    Yep, this is the best defence by a very very long shot atm. The amount of life you would need to break a fence ~10 squares into a claim is very high as well as that even if they do break it you can just run around a bit and they will almost certainly ko.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaokel View Post
    Yep, this is the best defence by a very very long shot atm. The amount of life you would need to break a fence ~10 squares into a claim is very high as well as that even if they do break it you can just run around a bit and they will almost certainly ko.
    You could also make a new character and run them up there collecting indian artifacts on the way for savage necks and more silver. Use the alt when they come to block the exit with a body.

if you havent died yet, You will be able to spawn Naked at your claim when the server is back up

Second Lieutenant
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband

This isnt intended and I got the devs as source for that.
    They said ur just supposed to be knocked out overnight so the owner has enough time to sleep/get home from work to see the passed out trespasser and murder or loot him or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Macyo View Post
    This isnt intended and I got the devs as source for that.
    They said ur just supposed to be knocked out overnight so the owner has enough time to sleep/get home from work to see the passed out trespasser and murder or loot him or whatever.
    I hope this is a troll...

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by pewpeat View Post
    I hope this is a troll...
    Why would he be a troll? Seems perfectly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by feda View Post
    Why would he be a troll? Seems perfectly reasonable.
    you got a strange idea of reasonable. what happens if this person doesnt log in for a week? or never again? your character would be effectively killed by no-one and nothing. whats to stop people from claiming up huge areas of bottle necked passageways and just farming anyone who got KO trying to get through

Second Lieutenant

you got a strange idea of reasonable. what happens if this person doesnt log in for a week? or never again? your character would be effectively killed by no-one and nothing. whats to stop people from claiming up huge areas of bottle necked passageways and just farming anyone who got KO trying to get through
    You misread :P
    If owner dont login for a week then you'll wake up again at ur homestead after a day or however long the devs think is fair.
    Also, Once you raise your black bile you can trespass for a really long time as long as you don't do any theft activities etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Macyo View Post
    You misread :P
    If owner dont login for a week then you'll wake up again at ur homestead after a day or however long the devs think is fair.
    Also, Once you raise your black bile you can trespass for a really long time as long as you don't do any theft activities etc.
    You are wrong, its simply bugged, i have been waiting for so long with the client opened, and it never teleports to boston it just stays there unless the punishmente is longer than 1 day of gameplay...

Sergeant

You have completely misunderstood Macyo's post.

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Wormys View Post
    You are wrong, its simply bugged, i have been waiting for so long with the client opened, and it never teleports to boston it just stays there unless the punishmente is longer than 1 day of gameplay...
    yep, because it's not working as intended right now.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

They plan to add a small claim decay (don't know how, maybe shrinking it every few days a little bit). So I guess it will become expensive to maintain a large claim.
    If you want to always be right,
    you need to always be prepared to change your mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2