• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Brutoni

Captain
26 Badges
Apr 24, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • 500k Club
Heya guys, after 10 weeks I'm finally back for around a week here at home and hopefully I will also be around in future as we are now given a little time to ourselves in the weekends during training and we are also allowed laptops now... Being positively spoilt I say. A lot seems to have happened since I left for initial training but the first look of the game looks good....

On a small note the standard "war load" for a Type 45 is 16 Aster-15 missiles and 32 Aster-30 missiles. Also Type 23's as standard would probably operate Merlin ASW helicopters not Lynx Wildcat (more likely to be operated by the rest of the fleet). However I don't know if these things change depending on your missions?

Welcome back Brutoni, good to have you around again! Hope it's all going well! :)

Welcome back! I don't know you but it seems as though you are in military training so good luck and stay smart!

Welcome back! I don't know you but it seems as though you are in military training so good luck and stay smart!

Smart people will be killed or accidentallly gone missing or have a bad fatal accident or found to have fallen from bridges. Maybe he mean be and stay the contrary :p

Anyway watch out for Baynard and his relatives but stay frosty. Kill em with the radiance of your coolness :ninja:

And always protect yourself

funny-costume-beer-samurai.jpg

Attachments

• funny-costume-beer-samurai.jpg
    funny-costume-beer-samurai.jpg
    77,9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: