+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back :D

I'm back :D

Heya guys, after 10 weeks I'm finally back for around a week here at home and hopefully I will also be around in future as we are now given a little time to ourselves in the weekends during training and we are also allowed laptops now... Being positively spoilt I say. A lot seems to have happened since I left for initial training but the first look of the game looks good....

On a small note the standard "war load" for a Type 45 is 16 Aster-15 missiles and 32 Aster-30 missiles. Also Type 23's as standard would probably operate Merlin ASW helicopters not Lynx Wildcat (more likely to be operated by the rest of the fleet). However I don't know if these things change depending on your missions?

Hearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic Circle

Welcome back Brutoni, good to have you around again! Hope it's all going well!
    "The best thing about the British is our ability to laugh at ourselves. By ourselves, I mean other people and by laugh, I mean invade."

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Welcome back! I don't know you but it seems as though you are in military training so good luck and stay smart!
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

Quote Originally Posted by Baynard View Post
    Welcome back! I don't know you but it seems as though you are in military training so good luck and stay smart!
    Smart people will be killed or accidentallly gone missing or have a bad fatal accident or found to have fallen from bridges. Maybe he mean be and stay the contrary

Anyway watch out for Baynard and his relatives but stay frosty. Kill em with the radiance of your coolness

And always protect yourself

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-costume-beer-samurai.jpg‎
Views:	23
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	53401  
    Last edited by Mighty Heart; 30-04-2012 at 03:07.
    "A society that robs an individual of the product of his effort, or enslaves him, or attempts to limit the freedom of his mind, or compels him to act against his own rational judgment-a society that sets up a conflict between its edicts and the requirements of man's nature-is not, strictly speaking, a society, but a mob held together by institutionalized gang-rule. Such a society destroys all the values of human coexistence, has no possible justification and represents not a source of benefits, but the deadliest threat to man's survival" -Ayn Rand. Read about the nature of Singapore regime on 'exposingsingapore' blog

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Hi Brutoni,

Good to see you back here!

Thanks for info on Aster 30/15 loads; that info is hard to come by. We'll work that in somehow.

Helo loads can be set in each mission.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

He's back Hope training's been going well! You should register your game on zee forums

+ Reply to Thread