+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about antipapacy

Questions about antipapacy

I created an antipope in Scotland to deal with an untimely excommunicate during the midst of a rather large rebellion. After the rebellion was over, I used the antipope to excommunicate the rebels and execute them, which worked out quite nicely.

I did some reading and it seems that my income should have gone up significantly. It didn't go up at all. Even over a ten year span, it never changed unless I got a new tax building or county. I couldn't figure out to determine if Bishops had a higher opinion of my Antipope or the de jure pope. I didn't see anything in the ledger.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

I did the same thing as france in my game and my income increased by about one hundred.

+ Reply to Thread