Thread: what to do for my king?

what to do for my king?

I swore allegiance to the nordic kingdom (in sargoth, thejarl offers that to you right? ) and then I was told to join the marshal, but before I could reach him, the mission was cancelled and the town taken. now I want to continue to fight in the war, but how and what can I do?
    "Rommel, where are your tanks?"
    "12 Kilometers from Paris, Sir."
    "Dammit Rommel, the war hasn't even started!"

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Well if you are pledged allegiance, his enemies are your enemies - this means that you are free to attack any enemy patrol, loot villages, take castles etc etc.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

I am still to weak to attack by myself. I only have 20 guys just 2 levels about village recruits. havent even got mecenaries yet. want to join some attacks (missions!)

and how do I speed up my army?
    "Rommel, where are your tanks?"
    "12 Kilometers from Paris, Sir."
    "Dammit Rommel, the war hasn't even started!"

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Well just follow another patrol around and when he gets involved in a battle you can help.

To speed up your army I think there is a speed perk in the leveling. Either that or just keep training till you make horseman.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Invest in pathfinding skill to speed up your party- or have one of your companions specialize in that skill.
    Higher tier troops have increased speed on the map, and high party morale will also let you move faster.

You won't get missions to fight other than the marshal summons.
    We can accept God becoming man to save man. But not man becoming God to save himself.
    -Vernon Linwood Howard