+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Athens is Lombard culture instead of Greek

Athens is Lombard culture instead of Greek

Athens is Lombard culture instead of Greek.

Useful thread to keep everything contained and easy to read for Gigau.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...cussion-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blxz View Post
    Useful thread to keep everything contained and easy to read for Gigau.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...cussion-thread
    What use is a subforum then if we keep everything in one thread?
    I'll stick with one thread per bug until Gigau tells me otherwise.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You mean the city of Athens or the Nation of Athens?

If it is the Nation, i think it would be normal, if the city is, i don't think that is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongera View Post
    You mean the city of Athens or the Nation of Athens?

If it is the Nation, i think it would be normal, if the city is, i don't think that is normal.
    I mean the nation.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nation is meant to be Lombard i think because the ruling class from the Fourth Crusade and the it was set up as a puppet just after.

But that way they can never form Greece.

Edit: Nevermind, they can form Greece.
    Last edited by Overlord123; 28-04-2012 at 21:14.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord123 View Post
    What use is a subforum then if we keep everything in one thread?
    I'll stick with one thread per bug until Gigau tells me otherwise.
    I'm fine with one bug per thread, but just look the first page and use an existing thread if one already exists.

At some point, i thought about giving Athens and the other crusader states in Greece the culture and religion of the only province they own. I changed my mind given the ruling class of those provinces were anyways in an uneasy position.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

+ Reply to Thread