+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End of exploitation colonisation

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

End of exploitation colonisation

Hello

While playing Venise I have an event "End of exploiation colinsation" in november 1641 that prevent me from gaining colonist. Till then I had around 10 a year and I got most of South America an big bunches of Africa. What is that event, and how can I get my colonits back ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Broaz

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Did you change national idea ? change the expansionist-isolationist policy slider position ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition

Hi Gigau.

I don't remember having changed anything. I am full expansionist. I have my exploration ideas for a long time. I am a peace, colonizing and was preparing an invasion of the last Inca state (Chimu if I remember well). And suddently in nov 1641, the event "End of exploiation colonisation" occure, and I no longer get colonists. I reloaded, and it happened each time.

Is there another step after exploiation colonisation that may have failed to trigger ?

One thing : I am way West of the limit the papal bulle allowed me. As I was the first European coutntry to explore, I received the historical Portugese part of the In Caetera bulle. But as there are six of seven countries colonising America, I am not the only one being "outlaw" regarding the Holy See.

Thanks for your help.

83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    The Inter Caetera bull has no incidence on the availlability of colonists.

Beyond that, i checked the modifiers, but they seem okay.

Could you send me your savegame (gigau_@hotmail.com), so i can invistigate ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Save sent.

Regards,
    Broaz

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Recieved it, and will check it tomorrow...
    •

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

somewhere near Dresden i doubt anyone has ever heard of it
    something like this happened to me when i adopted the idea land of oppertunity / colonial adventures

switched from one into another but when i abondended them i did get exploitation colonization back

i didn't have quest for a new world but trade tech 30

hope this help's

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Dear Broaz,

First of, a big thanks for those kind words in the mail, and my sincere apologies for being late in my answer.

Which version of the mod are you playing ? From my tests, all should work properly.
    •

Hi Gigau,

You are welcome. I do think my congratulations are deserved.

About my version : EU3 v5.1 (ZCOG) Mod : MEIOU:TD v5.2, for DW v5.1 (July 22nd)

I would have sworn I had installed the latest version...

Regards,

Broaz

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    It used to be the latest version

Current version (and the one i should update in the next few hours) solves this bug.
    •

I forgot to reply. Sorry.

I cannot confirm that the bug is solved as I cannot load my save in the latest version. And due to the time needed to play a full campaign I don't know when I will give it another try.

Till the occurance of this problem, the game was very satisfying, so I thank you again for the work on this mod and for the time allocated to my problem.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broaz View Post
    I cannot confirm that the bug is solved as I cannot load my save in the latest version.
    Usually, MEIOU versions indeed aren't save game compatible.

And due to the time needed to play a full campaign I don't know when I will give it another try.
    Okay.

Till the occurance of this problem, the game was very satisfying, so I thank you again for the work on this mod and for the time allocated to my problem.
    Glad you like it

And, de nada... at your service
    •

for meiou 5.d wasn't there a hotfix for this problem, i dunno if you can still find the hotfix but if you could try DL'n it and see if it fixes that

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Stupid me... Broaz, Here's a hotfix to be placed in the MEIOU common folder.
    •

+ Reply to Thread