+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] Dark Horizons

The Glorious Emperor Postumus II offers the people of Great Tie an offer to settle the dispute, in which the current de facto borders will be maintained.

Furthermore, the Glorious Emperor Postumus II offers to sell the disputed system D2 to the Order of Divine Light to promote peace along our border.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

The Great Tiě

The Great Tiě sees the Gallic offer as reasonable.
    Shynka: "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling."

Belgian Officer Gun Gun in Edge of Europe. Formerly Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased). Formerly Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased). Formerly Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    The RSFSR and associated SSRs in BoP 1920: A Truce for Twenty Years
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR (BoP1920), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

The Order of Divine Light, rejoicing as we are at the discovery of a remnant of the old Empire, has decided to merge our holdings with theirs, in service to the Empire and Emperor, for the betterment of all the peoples of the stars. They shall be shown the Emperor's light, or shall perish in our searing flames.

HAIL CAESAR!

OOC: Don't really want to play anymore. Muskey, as the true emperor, may have my stuff.
    "Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord

"I have hot cousins" - Shynka

"Petrarch was right" - Petrarch

"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!

"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity

"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.
    <mathrim-afk> Looks great

OOC: You would give your land to the filthy Gauls? For shame.

Hail Imperator Postumus Augustus!

The people of the Gallic Empire salute The Order of the Divine Light and congratulate them on their recognition of Imperator Postumus. May our combined forces bring peace to our sector of the galaxy. Imperator Postumus hereby declares the Divine Gallic Empire.

In order to meet secure peace along the borders, the Divine Gallic Empire offers the following to the Farinenion: the Divine Gallic Empire will withdraw from D5 in return for appropriate compensation and recognition of D4 and D9 as under the sovereignty of the Divine Gallic Empire.

The United Councils of Farinenion finds this proposal by the Gallic Empire to be acceptable.
    Shynka: "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling."

Belgian Officer Gun Gun in Edge of Europe. Formerly Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased). Formerly Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased). Formerly Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR (BoP1920), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

OOC: When are next orders due?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cesar View Post
    OOC: When are next orders due?
    Friday the 8th of June 2012. Stated so on the page before this one.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Mongoose View Post

"An eminently sensible suggestion, to which the Brotherhood will happily agree. "

OOC: No idea why half my fleet is on my border with you when I'm at war with a superior foe, certainly wasn't my intention. Also did our trade agreement already fizzle out, or did it never happen in the first place?
    OOC: Don't know. I suspect it fizzled, though I wonder why it wasn't renewed. I was under the impression that we had treaties with each other and, together, with the Aluxians as well.
    “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”
    -T.S. Elliot

Important: Rule Update

Due to the complexity and how prone to confusion the current trade rules are, I have decided to come up with a new system.

In this new system, each system has a base of +5 trade points, and every trade point is equal to +1 income. The exception are Very Valuable systems who have a base of +10 trade points.
    Trade structures increases a system's worth in trade points by +15. Trade structure cost shall remain the same.

Trade agreements are set treaties which contribute a number of trade points. These do not decay, but are dependent on the treaty and the relevant systems. For example, you might sign a trade treaty worth 30 trade points. This will add +30 income as long as that treaty is in effect.
    You can only have at most 1 trade treaty with another state. This includes multi-state trade treaties. For example, [Placeholder] might have a treaty with [RandomTrader]. However, [Placeholder] has the possibility of signing a trade route treaty with [RandomTrader] and [LongTitleNeutral], if the previous treaty is cancelled.

Minor Announcement
    Please make your orders as short, concise and easily understood as possible, for my own sanity.

EDIT: I guess the new rules mean that you have to resign trade agreements. Trade agreements already included in orders will be accounted for.
    Last edited by Dyranum; 05-06-2012 at 12:49.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So, can I renegotiate the trade deal to account for these new rules?
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Commlink to the Empire of Wyoming

We would like to extend a proposal to your government to establish certain commercial privileges and tax breaks for our businessmen toward the end of promoting greater prosperity for our two polities. [commercial treaty proposal]
    If we learned to laugh at ourselves we will forever be amused - Mark Twain

Important note: edited system base trade points down to +5
    EDIT: Also, Very Valuable systems have +10 base trade points.

Note: Here is an example on how to do these new treaties:

Name: Trade Order trade route
    Participators: Arn Consortium, Nitheim Resurgence, Galan Rim Union
    Systems: F12, F11, F10, F9
    Value: 65

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    So, can I renegotiate the trade deal to account for these new rules?
    Well, I guess you could resend whatever one of your regular orders included a trade deal.
    Last edited by Dyranum; 05-06-2012 at 12:48.

For The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: So, I can propose something like this...

The Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou would like to propose the following trade agreement to the Aluxian Descendants and Brotherhood of the Stars, in order to further peaceful relations between our three nations.

Treaty of Aluxia
    Participants: Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou, Aluxian Descendants, Brotherhood of Stars
    Systems: I1, I2, I4, I5
    Value: +45

The treaty parties agree:
    1. To reduce trade tariffs between their three nations, to improve the flow of trade between our nations.
    2. To establish common border laws in order to ease travel.
    3. To respect the sovereignty and territorial arrangements of all three signatory parties.

[*] Empress Feng Wei, Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou
    [ ] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars
    [ ] Representative, Aluxian Descendants
    “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”
    -T.S. Elliot

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Dyranum View Post
    Minor Announcement
    Please make your orders as short, concise and easily understood as possible, for my own sanity.
    Fine, I'll send you something a little shorter then..
    "Non-destructive analysis of day does not care about fashion."

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

Play Werewolf and kill your fellow forumites!

The future scares me. It should scare you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Culise View Post
    OOC: So, I can propose something like this...

The Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou would like to propose the following trade agreement to the Aluxian Descendants and Brotherhood of the Stars, in order to further peaceful relations between our three nations.
    [censored] it! Now that I've written up your orders, you want to change them? Arrgh!
    Anyways, go right ahead, it's just a trade treaty.

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    Fine, I'll send you something a little shorter then..
    Noooo! I've just written them up...mostly. Alright, just the regular orders, not the unit orders.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Noooo! I've just written them up...mostly. Alright, just the regular orders, not the unit orders.
    Nah, in that case I won't bother
    "Non-destructive analysis of day does not care about fashion."

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

Play Werewolf and kill your fellow forumites!

The future scares me. It should scare you, too.

[censored] it! Now that I've written up your orders, you want to change them? Arrgh!
    Anyways, go right ahead, it's just a trade treaty.
    OOC: Sorry. I'll try to make better note of this sort of thing in the future. Besides, I don't even know if the Aluxians or Brotherhood will accept this treaty yet.
    -T.S. Elliot

Ill Growl of Talking Polar Mongoose's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

OOC: The Brotherhood will

IC:
    Treaty of Aluxia
    Participants: Sovereign Empire of Shenzhou, Aluxian Descendants, Brotherhood of Stars
    Systems: I1, I2, I4, I5
    Value: +45

The treaty parties agree:
    1. To reduce trade tariffs between their three nations, to improve the flow of trade between our nations.
    2. To establish common border laws in order to ease travel.
    3. To respect the sovereignty and territorial arrangements of all three signatory parties.
    [ ] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars
    [ ] Representative, Aluxian Descendants
    [*] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars
    ¡Viva ArgentinAAR! - My Vicky 2 AAR (1836-1880)

Oh right, I'm supposed to sign as Aluxia...

Quote Originally Posted by Culise View Post

Treaty of Aluxia
    [* ] Commandant Anneliese Rose, Brotherhood of Stars
    [*] Ayyub ibn Karym al-Jeniza, Aluxian Descendants

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast