• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well turns out you can indeed take out both capitals in fifty turns, admittedly I managed it on turn fifty but a catapult rush seemed to work wonders. Now where's my smug emoticon?
Took out the 2nd capital on turn 50 also.. but never built any catapults.. what buildings are needed to build those?

what difficulty is the demo, normal or easy, was wondering because in two games i got attacked by vampires on fourth turn, which is kinda overpowered in my opinion.

what difficulty is the demo, normal or easy, was wondering because in two games i got attacked by vampires on fourth turn, which is kinda overpowered in my opinion.

Random monsters are random. If you played the original Majesty, you would know that vampires are some of the worst monsters you can come up against. Just one of them have often wiped out my entire guild of high-level wizards.

The full game it's random. By the time I find Vampires I can hold them off. Once my Fire Elemental is summoned it's game over for those Vampires. Now a really tough beast is the Greater Fire Elemental. That thing takes a bit to kill. I also noticed some Vampires seem bit weaker. I guess they also get perks too. I'll have to look closer.

* Removed *

probably not the thing to say on the official game site, surrounded by moderators, and the people who created the game

Last edited by a moderator:
probably not the thing to say on the official game site, surrounded by moderators, and the people who created the game
Um, yeah, +1 (x 1,000)!

Well turns out you can indeed take out both capitals in fifty turns, admittedly I managed it on turn fifty but a catapult rush seemed to work wonders. Now where's my smug emoticon?
I don't like you anymore. I never met you before, but now I hate you! I just got my first goblin settler at turn 49, and couldn't even see a goblin town as it ended...AND YOU WON IT!?!

I am not your friend, anymore!!!

Ps- Congratulations!

I WON!

I built two catapults ASAP. I spammed 4 cities all around my capital ASAP and the one near the Rat King that has that Halbedier thing.

I think for me the key is to send out that first settler to grab the Halbedier thing. Once that is up, just make Halbediers, and archers.

Jeezus, only took like 150 hours of playing this. Now I can stop until the full version comes out next week.

I love this.

I won it by building one Magister and some bodyguards for him. I buffed Magister with every available spell and equipped him with every available item. He one-shots pretty much everything, but his still very vulnerable to death and spirit magic. And of course to melee damage.

Finally managed to win last night. I took Poopfaust's advice and built a city next to the halbadiers ASAP. Constantly built units from my capital and the monster city up north. Taking out the lich with all those swamps was annoying, but managed to get through by around turn 43.

Awesome game so far. Really looking forward to the 8th.

Just done a playthrough and got Teleportation as my 2nd (3rd if you count the free skill to the west) skill and that has worked wonders for kicking some ass. My main cities were where I built my units and advanced buildings so my units got free perks from Silver, Iron and Gems as well as advanced buildings (barracks and so) then I just teleported them to where I needed them with all their free perks (units get perks free from the city they are built in).