+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taking Provinces Out Of HRE?

Taking Provinces Out Of HRE?

How do you take provinces out of the empire? i dont have the option to do it? the Emperor keeps asking for provinces! i completely rufuse to give anything to that Austrian!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster101 View Post
    How do you take provinces out of the empire?
    Click on the province, click the provincial decisions button, and select "Abandon the Holy Roman Empire". It costs one magistrate and requires you to already have negative relations with the emperor.
    If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.

Ask your quick modding questions in the appropriate place

It dosen't give me the option to remove how do i get that option?

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

You can't be a member of the empire and remove provinces from the empire. I guess that's why you can't find it

Youtube: Hawkiee92

Let's plays for EU IV, Crusader Kings II and some other stuff...

ahh right yeah i was thinking that! damn it! i dont wanna leave and lose all the provinces ive conquered! i meant to leave when i started the game but completely forgot about it!

Then you have to wait for the provinces to be cored.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Commander, US Pacific Fleet Sheridan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    500k club

Even if you are not a member, you have to meet certain conditions. The decision will be visible but not selectable in these cases. What you will need is pretty bad relations with the emperor (-100 or lower I believe) and some magistrates.
    Sunshine patriot - Southern California sunshine, that is...

plays EU2, EU3-DW (usually with D&T), and occasionally dusts off HOI, HOI2, CK, Rome, or Victoria

Sheridan's EU2 France 1419 Strategy Guide (outdated but still useful in concept)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Even if you are not a member, you have to meet certain conditions. The decision will be visible but not selectable in these cases. What you will need is pretty bad relations with the emperor (-100 or lower I believe) and some magistrates.
    This.

In order to avoid the event you can just keep a succession of shadow wars going as it won't fire while you are at war. Alternatively get yourself elected emperor.

bring the game home!
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Also, please register your game so we know which version you play; otherwise please start every post of yours with a mention of it. This, frex, is one of those rules questions which has multiple answers depending on version played.

-Pat
    It always takes a New Yorker to bring some sense into the discussion. -christianx
    I'm not a professional cynic; I do this out of the goodness of my heart
    Spreading Evil: Pat Crowe's Autobiography
    /me gives Pat a gold star. -MrT
    Fan of the Week, 22 Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    you also need to be at peace.....

Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster101 View Post
    ahh right yeah i was thinking that! damn it! i dont wanna leave and lose all the provinces ive conquered! i meant to leave when i started the game but completely forgot about it!
    Unless you have lots of unlawful territory (why?) or the Emperor has passed lots of Reforms (yeah, sure), why would you want to leave the empire?

+ Reply to Thread