+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to find bandits

how to find bandits

The last trace of some bandits I am tracking down was two days ago. and each way I go, none of the passing people are of any help. do bandits tend to stay in an area which I can then look around or do I need a lot of luck?

also, if I have two bandit quests or more, and I ask some farmer if he has seen one of the bandits, which one will he select and tell me? or will he tell me if he has seen any of mine?
    "Rommel, where are your tanks?"
    "12 Kilometers from Paris, Sir."
    "Dammit Rommel, the war hasn't even started!"

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Hmm I think you'll find the bandits just go anywhere - if its been two days then they could be part of the way to the other side of the map for all you know - but don't take my word I never bother with bandits.

For your second question - he will just tell you if he has seen any, not a particular group. I think.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

Bandits drive me nuts. I've stopped taking quests that require catching bandits. I either find them right away or I never find them. I've circled the area where they were supposed to be for weeks before without finding them. It's downright frustrating and not fun. I would love to see the devs limit the roam distance of bandits.

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    You stayed on the same quest for weeks? That's dedication!
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

+ Reply to Thread