Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: raiderz already pking

I said all but 3 hours a day. so they play 21hours every day. and if you come in late in the game then you can't get murder when others already have it and you are just waiting for the enemy to engage you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjfidler View Post
    I said all but 3 hours a day. so they play 21hours every day. and if you come in late in the game then you can't get murder when others already have it and you are just waiting for the enemy to engage you.
    If you come in late game, you know where you can put your murder skill?
    In late game stats and metal items are counting not skills, so murder on 7th day is not a problem.

those three guy killed me just now. Now they are not shirtless. Beware with the guy that wear brown shirt.

going to qq moar and revenge my death much harder.
    Last edited by kingkay; 29-04-2012 at 03:33.

Private

The risk involved makes the game fun but being able to kill people in 3 days that's crazy and potentially slows the beta process down. Because not as many people get to test the high level skills. I think if fences were easier to build and faster to unlock it might balance some of this out or better ways to keep people out so the attacker has some form of risks like traps or something. Killed on day 4 minding my own business happy about the little village all gone. R.I.P my first character.

ITT baby casuals can't defend themselves.

Honestly you guys need to check the HnH forums and see the security tips. The paranoia of other people and death are just a part of the game astesting the bugs and new stuff added.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallane View Post

Honestly you guys need to check the HnH forums and see the security tips. The paranoia of other people and death are just a part of the game astesting the bugs and new stuff added.
    I know this stuff personally. but from what I can tell there is nothing to keep people out atm. So what are they supposed to do? A good wall system and then a seige system is what is needed most.

Quote Originally Posted by darnokpl View Post
    3 hours per day... HAHAHAHAHA... i can repeat that few times if you want Good joke.
    Murder, theft, vandalism skills should be more expensive, rights of englishmen has a good price, coz it allows you to scare other players who are taking your resources, but be able to kill them should be allowed much much later.
    I think murder should cost a lot more (3-4 times) and you can buy it ONLY for character that was created more than one weak ago, this should be fair.
    He said all but 3 hours, (as in 21 hours a day, every day, for 5 days, that's 105 hours of playing) not three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjfidler View Post
    I know this stuff personally. but from what I can tell there is nothing to keep people out atm. So what are they supposed to do? A good wall system and then a seige system is what is needed most.
    build wall inside the claim and it will take some time to get in. also dig a trench around the wall. learn combat and make friends. Sure is hard to protect yourself huh

I live several hours away from boston (not a straight line mind you, diagonally) and i plan on moving into the western mountains later (things are nasty), haven't had any trouble yet. Getting fighting abilities up in the mean time.

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Well, coming from HnH where people had murder within 24 hours, this isn't quite as bad. Going to agree it could probably be better, though.

Remember, however, that murder is needed to exact vengeance, too. Without it, you're not doing yourself any service. Each player has the options on how to develop their character. If you choose to ignore combat options in a game that is known to have permadeath and PvP combat anywhere in the world, you're doing this at your own peril. If you choose to go this way, find someone you can pay tribute to to protect you, because you're going to be hard pressed surviving on your own.

(Doesn't help combat is horribly unbalanced right now.)

Only thing that bothers me is the shitty combat.

Sergeant

I'll admit, I'm really looking forward to the combat system revamp. It's a bit rough considering that the punch skills are virtually useless if people are moving. Bullrush is solid, but Stomp is mad overpowered. The AoE is fine and all, but the reload time on it is crap considering its juiced up and ready to be hit again before the the stun wears off. If you get caught up and stomped, its freakin' game over if they have the yellow bile to keep coming.

It's been 4-5 days... defend yourself. Three people from my village were murdered on day two and you don't see us making threads to whine about it. Murder really isn't hard to get if you have a small group of 10-20 players and feed all of the curios required to a couple people.

Quote Originally Posted by Serejai View Post
    Murder really isn't hard to get if you have a small group of 10-20 players and feed all of the curios required to a couple people.
    Yeah, THAT'S THE PROBLEM. They already had those skills at the second day. It is absurdingly easy to get, along with all the other skills. And it is easier to get these skills than the one to defend from aggressors. It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffGV View Post
    Yeah, THAT'S THE PROBLEM. They already had those skills at the second day. It is absurdingly easy to get, along with all the other skills. And it is easier to get these skills than the one to defend from aggressors. It makes no sense.
    Wrong. If you are being fed as well its easier to get defensive skills ie claim + fencing. Comparing how easy two skills are to get while one is using the combined effort of 10 other people is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaokel View Post
    Wrong. If you are being fed as well its easier to get defensive skills ie claim + fencing. Comparing how easy two skills are to get while one is using the combined effort of 10 other people is retarded.
    Combine that with the time needed to get the skills , flat out all the terrain and put the aforemented fence. Just to find out those fences are like paper and people can simply rob your locked chests because, beside what it is written in the locksmithing skill, you can't lock doors (rending both houses and that skill useless).

Quote Originally Posted by Dallane View Post

Reading the forums of a different game shouldn't be a requirement :P
    Some ingame information telling you to build a wall and protect yourself or you can die.

Combine that with the time needed to get the skills , flat out all the terrain and put the aforemented fence. Just to find out those fences are like paper and people can simply rob your locked chests because, beside what it is written in the locksmithing skill, you can't lock doors (rending both houses and that skill useless).
    Fence aren't paper.
    I've had several "radiers" come to my fence, they either don't have the food to break it while im offline to get get "possibly" some goods.
    If I'm online it takes literally .5 seconds to repair a fence to full, there is no possible way they could get in to kill me if I'm online.

Why didn't you just build coffers and lock them?

Quote Originally Posted by Serotriptomine View Post
    Why didn't you just build coffers and lock them?
    Because Raiders carry them off. Petty "If I can't have it no one can" mentality.

Edit: Also fences don't work even with locked gates because you have to box in an entire area where-as raiders just need to break one single spot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast