Go to thread!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please explain me this succession

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please explain me this succession

I am the King of Italy, married to the Duchess of Silesia. I have a son, Angelo, heir to the Kingdom of Italy, married to the Duchess of Epirus. My son has 4 daughters (all 4, including two twins, named Giulia... wtf...) and a son (my grandson), Callisto, born 3rd after the two first Giulias, who is the heir to the Duchy of Epirus.

The Duchy of Silesia succession law is Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture.

I would expect that my son, Angelo, would be the heir of the Duchy of Silesia. But no. The heiress to the Duchy of Silesia is Giulia, my grand-daughter; second in line is her sister Giulia. Now I would expect that at least Callisto, my grandson, would be third in line, but no; 3rd in line of succession for the duchy of Silesia is my 4th granddaughter Giulia...

WTF is going on here.

Version is 1.04, no mods.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ck2_11.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	53254Click image for larger version

Name:	ck2_12.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	53255
    Il ne faut pas désespérer des imbéciles. Avec un peu d'entraînement, on peut arriver à en faire des militaires.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

There was a bug with the inheritance switching around nonsensically in 1.04.
    That's probably what's going on here. Your son should be the heir to everything, then his first son and so on.

+ Reply to Thread