• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bought a steam copy and cannot register it. I submitted a ticket to the help desk but they didn't really help to be honest. I am currently in a PM conversation with the community manager about it and it may be possible to have it manually registered by them. Just try PMing an admin or wait for my outcome and I will tell you.

You don't need to register Steam Copy to play, and you can't register (most) steam versions of M&B on the forums for an icon.

It has been said that it would be too much work to add icons/forum game registrations manually. Granted, there's never been one person hired solely to be community support before, so if you are lucky things might have changed.

Latest news is that Gamers Gates keys work. Not that I'd recommend anyone to buy a second copy of a game just to get a few pixels on a forum - but I know some people who did while it was on a sale on GG..

Thanks, I'll do that too as soon as I get home. Hopefully I'll get my Icons atlast!

Btw, you have your locations listed as Taleworlds, do have account there too? I'm Bergioyn there aswell.

Well, if it is the Napoleonic Warfare DLC, then it can not be registered.

If it is anything else you can try to "view key" (not the same as you might have installed on steam with) and try that. If it doesn't work then you are not lucky..