How far can your imagination take you? How about all the way to the Arctic Circle because now you can get your own scenario immortalized in Naval War Arctic Circle. The developers are going to pick out one scenario to implement into the game. Describe your scenario in this thread before May 8th. The challenge here is to create a good one with a minimum of units.
Also, the following needs to be included in the scenario:
* Name, background of scenario.
* Description and objectives for each side (short desc)
* Time of year and day; weather (fine, fair).
* Specify the two sides:
* Order of battle (groups and units) with destinations or patrol radius
* The position of all groups/units (e.g. use Google maps, or just
* Carried aircraft on all ships that can carry them, if different
from default, including weapon loads
* Airfields and their aircraft with loadouts (if any)
* Other land installations (if any)
* Victory conditions for each side
* If playable against AI: some overview of aircraft launches and
scouting patterns for AI; Initial AI orders for air (high alt, active
* Neutral units in mission, if applicable
Good luck everyone!
Edit: We will extend the contest to May 18th. After that the jury will carefully go through the entries and the winners will be announced at the beginning of June. Good luck again!
/Paradox Interactive & Turbo Tape Games