• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
usfhshsrh.jpg

To celebrate the recent release of the Ruler Designer DLC we are giving away ten copies! All you have to do is describe your ultimate Crusader Kings II ruler using a mere 200 characters. Submit your entry in this thread before May 2nd. The winners will be announced in the middle of May.

Good luck everyone!

/Paradox Interactive

The blood that blighted her hand elicited a subtle maddened chuckle. She had to finish the plot herself; she had to prove she was man enough to take a kingdom. Long Live Queen Anne: The Black Widow.

King Robert rode down the fleeing enemy. The battle was won, but Robert didn't enjoy the bed of plots that his court was. Battle he lived for, and he lived to enjoy himself, and he would.

Edward (he of the planta genista) was incensed with rage 'for 'tho he knew he was but the third of his name the gods has cursed him as the forth. Perhaps, he thought, things would change with time?

An unwanted byproduct of the lust. But if the Emperor was his father, then Lady Fortune was his mother. Against all odds, the crown of his father would one day be his. Alexios, Emperor of the Romans.

The King was but a Duke a few hours previously. Now he rode in triumph through the gate named for that hive of infidelity, Damascus. He reigned over Jerusalem, but Normandy was lost...

THAT'S IT. I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE *** INFIDELS ON THIS *** SPAIN!
Do you think these infidels deserve to die?
YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

~Samuel "El Jackson" de Vivar

Thanks for the opportunity! :D 200 characters, eh? Ok, here goes. :)

Irish duke born with ambition,
Has fertile loins, being skilled tactitian.
His lifelong goal: unite the land,
Pope approves of zealous plan.
His only flaw is being bastard,
But other skills he will master.

I counted spaces as part of the limit and came to exactly 200. Good luck everyone. :)

A soldier from vanguard arrived and said to Alphonso the Cruel "The infidel army is approaching my liege!" Alphonso turned and gazed upon his soldier so much merciless and a cold way and replied: "We're approaching them too!"

Duke of Portucale Giorgio Martinez was, King of Portugal and Mauretania he died. A great man of faith, but a general he was not. The powerful African king slain him with an army half Giorgio's size.

A simple Count which rose up to a king, riding down from the hills, King Thomas I of Frisia and his famous knights of Nijmegen reclaiming lost land and liberating England from the Celts.

(I don't think it's the best but I certaintly hope its good enough! ^^)

By Faith and Might, the Holy Land restored
For Vengeance and Greed, come numerous Jihads
The Turks, the Caliph, as far as Morocco
For 40 years, thousands have come, only to die
STOP ALREADY GODDAMMIT!

In the memory of Godfrey de Bouillon, the First Citizen of Jerusalem. From July 15 1099 and all the way until his death, nearly four decades later, Jerusalem faced fourty years of non-stop Jihads - by both Sunni and Shi'a heathens. And he crushed every. single. one. - paving the way for the glory that shall come upon Jerusalem in the decades following his passing. His awesomeness shall be forever immortalized. Rest in peace, O Great King.

Also, does the 200 characters count spaces? I counted spaces in my 200 count, bringing it to exactly 200.

ok il have a go:

The reflection of the glass pane showed honour, style and wealth; The reflection of his cold beating heart showed deception, lies and stealth.

The skald sings:

"Harðráði", a harsh king, returned from exile,
with fire and iron he seized his throne.
He fought for Jarizleifr, served lords of Miklagarðr,
and as conquering hero he then returned home.

Charles IX, a twisted pervert
Secured his dynasty for his 50 children
Conquerer of the moors
Conquerer of women
And most of all KING OF ALL KINGS!

Emperor Marco looked upon the map. His forefathers had conquered everything from the Holy Roman Empire to Iberia. They had taken regency of the Eastern Roman Empire; ripping away the Holy Land from the Muslims.

But him? He had lost it.

(195 characters)

Count of Nowhere, an utter imbecile; slothful, ugly and inbred.
Hated by his court, people and liege, even by the pope!
Will he be doomed to fail, is he able to stay ahead?
If only I could find out...