• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Theres not one. Its been suggested/requested by many and will hopefully be added soon.

p.s. if you register your game (under the My Games) you'll have access to the Tech Support and Suggestions threads...

I wouldn't let that stop you. I'm sure :) that it will be added as a patch. There have been enough requests for it. Meanwhile, a number of the scenarios play pretty quickly, especially with efficient use of time compression. You'll still have fun while waiting for the save game feature.

Dave

I wouldn't let that stop you. I'm sure :) that it will be added as a patch. There have been enough requests for it. Meanwhile, a number of the scenarios play pretty quickly, especially with efficient use of time compression. You'll still have fun while waiting for the save game feature.

Dave

Maybe he would rather save his money until the game is reasonably playable. I have stopped playing it till the next patch because of the lack of the save game etc. Makes it too rushed without one. Its a good game but I dont want to rush through it and then have to go back and play it all again taking my time. I want to play through it once and enjoy it. I love how developers these days can release games like this with massively complex programming and graphics etc and yet forget the most basic features any game should have. They obviously didn't think about the design of the game very well!!

This kind of thing has been happening a lot recently - games being released unfinished or improperly thought out.

Just been looking at another recent promising game - Toy Soldiers - but it seems in that one the game is a straight Xbox port with limited resolution, no multiplayer and terrible controls. Why on earth do these developers bother with all the hastle of converting a game to PC and not doing the extra bit of work to ensure its successful on the new platform?

I am starting to have my doubts about this Steam thing actually. I was really hoping it would see a resurgence in good indie developed games but it seems its becoming just an outlet for rushed, unfinished, botched games where developers dont have to invest in proper marketing, packaging etc so they dont bother doing a proper finished product.

Theres not one. Its been suggested/requested by many and will hopefully be added soon.

p.s. if you register your game (under the My Games) you'll have access to the Tech Support and Suggestions threads...

I have registered all my games so far but now when going to my games I only get a row of pretty pics of games already registered. Before I always saw a list of games that had provision for the keys to register. Am I looking in righrt place or am i missing something

I have registered all my games so far but now when going to my games I only get a row of pretty pics of games already registered. Before I always saw a list of games that had provision for the keys to register. Am I looking in righrt place or am i missing something
I don't quite know when it happened, but the long form of individually listed games has been replaced by a drop-down box of games above the display of your already-registered games.

Thanks, now found it