+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weres in the ingame save option

Weres in the ingame save option

Weres the save game? ok im playing the game for like 2 hours and i need a break weres the ingame save option any pls help
    p.s loving the game brings back the hours of playing harpoon and janes fleet

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Theres not one. Its been suggested/requested by many and will hopefully be added soon.

p.s. if you register your game (under the My Games) you'll have access to the Tech Support and Suggestions threads...

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    It is indeed the most requested feature. Thanks for feedback.

This game looks right up my alley but the lack of a save game is a head-scratching deal-breaker for me I'm afraid.

I'll keep an eye on the forums and reconsider purchasing it when a save is added.

Hearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi

I wouldn't let that stop you. I'm sure :-) that it will be added as a patch. There have been enough requests for it. Meanwhile, a number of the scenarios play pretty quickly, especially with efficient use of time compression. You'll still have fun while waiting for the save game feature.

Dave
    Dave
    ===========
    "Happy is he who gets to know the meaning of things"
    -- Virgil

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradave View Post
    I wouldn't let that stop you. I'm sure :-) that it will be added as a patch. There have been enough requests for it. Meanwhile, a number of the scenarios play pretty quickly, especially with efficient use of time compression. You'll still have fun while waiting for the save game feature.

Dave
    Maybe he would rather save his money until the game is reasonably playable. I have stopped playing it till the next patch because of the lack of the save game etc. Makes it too rushed without one. Its a good game but I dont want to rush through it and then have to go back and play it all again taking my time. I want to play through it once and enjoy it. I love how developers these days can release games like this with massively complex programming and graphics etc and yet forget the most basic features any game should have. They obviously didn't think about the design of the game very well!!

This kind of thing has been happening a lot recently - games being released unfinished or improperly thought out.

Just been looking at another recent promising game - Toy Soldiers - but it seems in that one the game is a straight Xbox port with limited resolution, no multiplayer and terrible controls. Why on earth do these developers bother with all the hastle of converting a game to PC and not doing the extra bit of work to ensure its successful on the new platform?

I am starting to have my doubts about this Steam thing actually. I was really hoping it would see a resurgence in good indie developed games but it seems its becoming just an outlet for rushed, unfinished, botched games where developers dont have to invest in proper marketing, packaging etc so they dont bother doing a proper finished product.
    "It's life, Jim, but not as we know it"

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    Motherboard GA-870A-UD3
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs) 2.8GHz
    12Gb RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Any iear when we going to get the ingame save option???

Quote Originally Posted by steve58 View Post
    Theres not one. Its been suggested/requested by many and will hopefully be added soon.

p.s. if you register your game (under the My Games) you'll have access to the Tech Support and Suggestions threads...
    I have registered all my games so far but now when going to my games I only get a row of pretty pics of games already registered. Before I always saw a list of games that had provision for the keys to register. Am I looking in righrt place or am i missing something
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst - There ain't any stupid questions, only silly answers

The glass is half full: optimist
    The glass is half empty: pessimist
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be: Engineer

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Rancher View Post
    I have registered all my games so far but now when going to my games I only get a row of pretty pics of games already registered. Before I always saw a list of games that had provision for the keys to register. Am I looking in righrt place or am i missing something
    I don't quite know when it happened, but the long form of individually listed games has been replaced by a drop-down box of games above the display of your already-registered games.

Thanks, now found it
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst - There ain't any stupid questions, only silly answers

The glass is half full: optimist
    The glass is half empty: pessimist
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be: Engineer

The game costs a tenner now on Steam

Naval War: Arctic Circle

so another patch out, when we getting an update on this?

Yes, a word on this would be much appriciated.

Seriously guys!? Still no save game with the new patch?
    Sorry but i start to regret i bought this game on day one!

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma1001 View Post
    Seriously guys!? Still no save game with the new patch?
    Sorry but i start to regret i bought this game on day one!
    At least you're able to play it long enough to reach a point where you feel the need for a save game feature. Come on over and try out the dreaded freeze bug! You'll never need a save feature again!

i have stopped playing the game and wait to see if they do make a save option going back to playing harpoon2000

+ Reply to Thread