+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NWAC Artwork

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

NWAC Artwork

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naval-War-Ar...ht_1898wt_1106
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naval-War-Ar...ht_1898wt_1106

So, firstly I'm wondering whether these posters are 'sanctioned' by TTG/Paradox/whoever owns the game art, or whether these guys just decided to dl a high-res image off the net, and print em for profit

But secondly, I'm wondering whether there *are* any official game art posters, preferably displaying the whole of that glorious image. The ones in the links above are trimmed to just show the ship, but I know the image extends upwards at least double the height? And hopefully printed on laminated paper of some sort, rather than ... 'Waterproof Fabric Cloth' xD

Hoi 2 Beta

Theyre from Slough.... nuff said!

As to their official status. Dont know.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Nothing that I have heard about, thus they are probably not legal.

Probably a good idea to make some official merchandising available.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I'd buy a poster

I'd buy a mug and probably a mouse mat!

(P.S. any chance of a pair of those batman pants? )

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

http://pt.best-wallpaper.net/Naval-W...allpapers.html

A NWAC wallpaper.

Edit: Please delete this post if sharing of this wallpaper is illegal in any way or breaking the forum rules.
    Last edited by Sn3ipen; 01-05-2012 at 13:21.

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Sn3ipen View Post
    http://pt.best-wallpaper.net/wallpap...:12,s:277,i:31

Free of charge from a Google search.

Edit: Please delete this post if distribution of this are in any way illegal or breaking the forum rules.

I think I have seen this picture on the official NWAC home page somewhere so I think it's not.
    Unless gamewallpaper.com has rights to make and distribute these then its probably illegal. Though I wouldnt know for sure.
    Plus in very, very, very, very, tiny print - it says do NOT post online!
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Coats View Post
    Unless gamewallpaper.com has rights to make and distribute these then its probably illegal. Though I wouldnt know for sure.
    Plus in very, very, very, very, tiny print - it says do NOT post online!
    I think the "do not post online" concerns non-gamewallpaper.com online. But this would still assume that gamewallpaper.com owns the rights to the image in the first place. Which definitely is not a given.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

The wallpaper looks familiar, though.

http://navalwargame.com/

Edit:
    My new desktop background.
    http://navalwargame.com/sites/all/th...es/bg-body.jpg

+ Reply to Thread