• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
not only in africa

Its joke about stupid destination for attack AI?

You're in Africa eh?

Some provinces are locked and can only be reached following a certain path in Africa, this is also reflected in northern Russia and in (German) New Guinea. But I am poking fun at how troops move through Europe, I can save anything from 10 hours-4 months if I manually plot the course for my units :p

Some provinces are locked and can only be reached following a certain path in Africa, this is also reflected in northern Russia and in (German) New Guinea. But I am poking fun at how troops move through Europe, I can save anything from 10 hours-4 months if I manually plot the course for my units :p

yes, I have that too. and it's not only in newly conquered provinces that have low infrastructure

I am REALLY getting sick of this, everytime I save a game around 1944 or so, I'll never be able to load it due to CTD's. This means I got to set a day aside to finish a campaign. I can't do that anymore.

hnr2.png

I hope you talking not about KR? In DH i can play and to 50ths with axis victorious world,or with IRL ended of war

I hope you talking not about KR? In DH i can play and to 50ths with axis victorious world,or with IRL ended of war
Sadly Russian games KR.

I've noticed that this thread hasn't been in use for a while so here's a pearler for you all hehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Without improving of WWI scenario,shes always finish France campagin somewhere in summer of 1915.Dealing with Russia question of scenario time

AUSTRALIA DAY IS HERE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And to celebrate the birth of our nation, I want to share these Aussie memes with you all.

Hooroo all, enjoy!