• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, what did they do?

Copyright issue. Can't really get into details as I'm afraid it will further anger them, I really don't want to stir the hornets nest.
Basically, a mod has to explicitly state that they do not own/use Paradox material.

I know this is a bit of a stir that screwed us all over, but we should wait for an official response (which I'm doubting, but it's in our interest), as discussion there-of is only bound to cause trouble.

Let's leave this thread for Pictures/responses to Pictures only, as I don't want it to be closed via Moderation. :)

I don't think I get what's so trolly about the above?

Even since ARMA, I've been under the impression that the Light Inf. doctrines (along with the other one that peeters out in '45) were the weakest ones, although I wouldn't know since I usually roll with one of the big three. Plus the fact that someone would usually accociate Germany in this era with the blitzkreig tactics found in the Mobility tree.

Only being sarcastic here:

5anEL.png

Hey it´s true!

:p

I deleted a bunch of offtopic posts. Keep it to meme pics and discussions thereof, please.

We can and will close this thread if these rules are not adhered to.

19649570.jpg

casualty calculator after battles would be nice.
I don't want to use my calculator all the time :p

Last edited:
kr.png

ai.png

Reactions: