+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkest Hour Memes

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries

Darkest Hour Memes

In light of recent events, I think this would be a great thread to start up and post pictures that are (hopefully) funny/relevant to Darkest Hour. Europa and Victoria have the "RAAAGGE" threads, but I believe that has been done to death, and this method allows for far more diversity.

Here is a website you can go to create them, though there are countless out there (I usually Photoshop out the logos).

If, for some reason, you are on the internet and are unsure of what a meme is, I will refer you to this website, where you can do research.

Please limit all your images to one post per day. Posting multiple images consecutively comes across as spammy. There's a ten-image-per-post rule in all Paradox forums, if you can think of more than that in one day than I think you need a break.
    Of course, this has nothing to do with commenting on other images.

So, I guess I'll start off with this one. It's a reference to DH 1.0, for those who've been here that long:

Last edited by T.j. Arnold; 04-05-2012 at 17:57.

The best I could do:

EDIT: and here's another

And another.
    Last edited by BeardedHoplite; 26-04-2012 at 01:48.
    "Hmm... a Tsar, raised by the will of the people? Sounds legit." -- KotoR45

Need ministers for a mod project or just because?

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Click image for larger version

Name:	19415693.jpg
Views:	1625
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	53120
    Meh

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfisher View Post
    I must admit that I'm guilty of the third one, it's kind of hilarious.

Hoplite, the Research Malus meme is fabulous!

Darkest HourVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    And remember - no nyash-myash

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

AI nuke use
    I spat tea all over my keyboard!
    The owl of Minerva takes its flight only when the shades of night are gathering.

Wow. I've never seen such a collection of unfunny rubbish.

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Quote Originally Posted by chepaeff View Post
    Great stuff!

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Sardoniscorn View Post
    I spat tea all over my keyboard!
    Coffee for me! HILARIOUS!!!!!
    "Was your court at the trial of Visser constituted in any way like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this?? ... oh no sir, it was not quite like this... no no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome...and as for rules... we didn't carry military manuals around with us... we were out on the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us.... I'll tell you what rule we applied sir, we applied Rule Three-OH-Three .... we caught them and we shot them under Rule Three-OH-Three!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gort11 View Post
    Wow. I've never seen such a collection of unfunny rubbish.
    Says the guy who hasn't contributed anything.

"Hmm... a Tsar, raised by the will of the people? Sounds legit." -- KotoR45

Need ministers for a mod project or just because?

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Circle View Post
    Not really.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin

Owner of the Portuguese Speakers Community (PSC)!

Domination of the Draka for Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite View Post
    Says the guy who hasn't contributed anything.
    The entire format of image memes is dreadful. Why would I want to contribute to it?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I tried to create a DH-themed advice animal but my stupid ass slow internet connection failed me.
    Used this picture:
    http://www.hookedgamers.com/images/2..._iron_game.jpg
    In a 12-ray black-gray ray background

Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Hope these are any good...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	19463568.jpg‎
Views:	98
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	53157  

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I'll have to agree with Boromir. It's harder than ever before.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Darkest HourMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post

My favourite so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast