• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mendozacheers

Corporal
132 Badges
Sep 2, 2011
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sengoku
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • King Arthur II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Dungeonland
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Starvoid
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • March of the Eagles
TotalBiscuit has released his "first impression" of Warlock from his WTF Is... series. It's the best video so far to cover most of the game's features =) If you haven't seen it, then check it out.

[video=youtube;0ydHz7X4GF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydHz7X4GF8&feature=g-u-u&context=G2293777FUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

Last edited:
The game doesnt look too bad, after looking at the video preview and realise that when you make a character and human, should have all human portaits not mixed with beasts and undeads. So the user playing that video had a human wizard along with undead race and didnt look like undead, so that another negative. The game itself remind me playing Civilization 4, doesnt look very crispy or HD as Civ5. And didnt like that blue borders around the kingdom that showing blue flames around the villages and cities. So i might get this game later on after it patches good. So i wouldnt pay much for this software, probably no more than 29.99 USD.

The game doesnt look too bad, after looking at the video preview and realise that when you make a character and human, should have all human portaits not mixed with beasts and undeads. So the user playing that video had a human wizard along with undead race and didnt look like undead, so that another negative. The game itself remind me playing Civilization 4, doesnt look very crispy or HD as Civ5. And didnt like that blue borders around the kingdom that showing blue flames around the villages and cities. So i might get this game later on after it patches good. So i wouldnt pay much for this software, probably no more than 29.99 USD.

you realise it is 20 USD right?

According to my converter its around 24$ on gamersgate.

One thing I can say is that the previews do not do the gameplay enough justice. Perhaps you should consider trying the demo on Steam?

EDIT: No medals for 2nd place...

I havent played the demo yet and didnt realise that is on sale that cheap, most companies will sell high like Blizzard, Matrix, etcs. Been busy playing Distant Worlds on hard levels as playing the Alien mod at the moment. Also noticed that are too much bright colors on the fields while playing, this could lead problems for some players.

I will check it out later on, thank for feedbacks.

I just watched the Video myself, will definitely buy it...after the reviews come in and checking the various forums that the game is not released buggy and incomplete.