+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF Is... Warlock: Master of the Arcane

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The Exiled

WTF Is... Warlock: Master of the Arcane

TotalBiscuit has released his "first impression" of Warlock from his WTF Is... series. It's the best video so far to cover most of the game's features =) If you haven't seen it, then check it out.

Last edited by Mendozacheers; 25-04-2012 at 21:51.

That is the best of all of the them. I wish that guy would do some more.

Huzzah! I was hoping they would do one for this game.

Watched it last night. Looks good, will probably buy it

Pre-ordered it from Gamersgate after watching this vid.

Looks similar to CiV... I liked CiV.

Plus this game will have magics and magical beasts.

Instant buy for me unless I hear some catastrophic news about this game.

Pre-ordered it, then watched this review, and then felt good with my decision to pre-order

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2East India Company CollectionMagickaMajesty 2
    Sword of the Stars IIWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Must buy title after watching this video. Where is my gamersgate...

The game doesnt look too bad, after looking at the video preview and realise that when you make a character and human, should have all human portaits not mixed with beasts and undeads. So the user playing that video had a human wizard along with undead race and didnt look like undead, so that another negative. The game itself remind me playing Civilization 4, doesnt look very crispy or HD as Civ5. And didnt like that blue borders around the kingdom that showing blue flames around the villages and cities. So i might get this game later on after it patches good. So i wouldnt pay much for this software, probably no more than 29.99 USD.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by RisingSun View Post
    The game doesnt look too bad, after looking at the video preview and realise that when you make a character and human, should have all human portaits not mixed with beasts and undeads. So the user playing that video had a human wizard along with undead race and didnt look like undead, so that another negative. The game itself remind me playing Civilization 4, doesnt look very crispy or HD as Civ5. And didnt like that blue borders around the kingdom that showing blue flames around the villages and cities. So i might get this game later on after it patches good. So i wouldnt pay much for this software, probably no more than 29.99 USD.
    you realise it is 20 USD right?
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by RisingSun View Post
    According to my converter its around 24$ on gamersgate.

One thing I can say is that the previews do not do the gameplay enough justice. Perhaps you should consider trying the demo on Steam?

EDIT: No medals for 2nd place...
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

I havent played the demo yet and didnt realise that is on sale that cheap, most companies will sell high like Blizzard, Matrix, etcs. Been busy playing Distant Worlds on hard levels as playing the Alien mod at the moment. Also noticed that are too much bright colors on the fields while playing, this could lead problems for some players.

I will check it out later on, thank for feedbacks.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

pre-ordered based on video
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

I just watched the Video myself, will definitely buy it...after the reviews come in and checking the various forums that the game is not released buggy and incomplete.
    Waiting for a workable Pacific theater since 2003...
    "Even a powerful arrow at the end of its flight cannot penetrate a silk cloth" - kongming

Play the demo!

+ Reply to Thread