desc = "EVTDESC905023"

option = {
    		name = "EVTOPTA905023"
    		trade_goods = slaves
    		set_variable = { which = tax_level_countdown value = 4 }
    		set_province_flag = event905023
    	}
    }
    this event pops also up in provinces, that already produce something good (in my case mainly pepper). as pepper is more worthy than slaves and slaves perhaps evolve to pepper, that doesn't seem to be logical.
    the thing, why this is happening, is the tax. to avoid this happening, i would change the trigger to production value (if possible) although that may be hard because of the efficiency, or, and that's what i just did in my game, change the trigger so that only poor goods develope (millet, wool, fish, wheat)

E: i forgot the subsistence ^^ hate that poor shit :P
    Last edited by grayfox92; 24-04-2012 at 14:59.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    That and/or make the event with two options, so that one can refuse to switch.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    That and/or make the event with two options, so that one can refuse to switch.
    Through in a merchantilist slider move maybe if someone tries to resist the change of the free market.

Quote Originally Posted by Blxz View Post
    Through in a merchantilist slider move maybe if someone tries to resist the change of the free market.
    But it's not the change of the free market. Why would the free market stop producing highly profitable goods in order to produce less profitable goods?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post
    But it's not the change of the free market. Why would the free market stop producing highly profitable goods in order to produce less profitable goods?
    I think he means that, by not enforcing the trade of slaves and letting local merchants decide what to trade, the ruler favours free trade.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

+ Reply to Thread