Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Register your beta key on the forums to gain full access

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by dennispatron View Post
    It says my key is no good but i have it registered on my account how do i download the client?
    http://plymouth.seatribe.se/java/salem-pdx.jnlp
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Ozzy Osbourne

Of course someone has to come in a week later with issues, but here I am.

I've registered my beta key and downloaded the client. Yet when I try to log in using my forum username/password its not accepting the login info within the game client.

Is this an issue or am I expecting waits of up to 24 hours for being able to log in?

Nevermind on this, I solved the issue after diving into some old threads in the bug report forum.

You have to first register the game and beta key here on the forums.

Then go to this link: http://plymouth.seatribe.se/beta/register and register on there, afterwords the game should work fine.

If you're not entirely sure, remember you've already registered your beta key on this site so its not like you've lost it to some random bot system.

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

It shouldn't matter which order you register in. You can't access the forums if you don't register here. You can't access the game if you don't register on the game server.

Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post

Please do not post any "I did not receive my invitation"-messages in this thread. Direct such matters to here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...e-not-received, although you will most likely be answered with "be patient" to any questions on that topic.

Best regards
    BjornB
    That thread has been closed.

For the MotherlandVictoria II: Heart of DarknessHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Abstraction View Post
    That thread has been closed.
    That's true and it won't be reopened, it would require too much work to clean it up. The discussion was redirected there mainly because the initial beta invites came in several batches and caused quite a lot of traffic in other threads at the time. Do you have now such problems or did you just indicate the flaw in the first post?
    When I use this color, I have my moderator hat on. Forum User Agreement and Rules

Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

ready
    2005: COD2 [SmileShot]
    2007: COD4 [ComSQ/SOBR]
    COD4 OpenCup 2008 winner
    2009: M&B: WARBAND [Runaway Scorpions]
    M&B: WARBAND Nation Cup 2010 winner
    2011: BFBC2 [30+] BF3 [SOBR team.BF3]
    2012: BF3 [SOBR team.BF3] WoT [SOBR] WoTR [Runaway Scorpions]
    2013: WoTR [Runaway Scorpions] Planetside2 [SOBR Outfit]

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2StarvoidThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by chauer View Post
    Nevermind on this, I solved the issue after diving into some old threads in the bug report forum.

You have to first register the game and beta key here on the forums.

Then go to this link: http://plymouth.seatribe.se/beta/register and register on there, afterwords the game should work fine.

If you're not entirely sure, remember you've already registered your beta key on this site so its not like you've lost it to some random bot system.
    Thanks for the solve. I too had this issue, and your post helped me remedy it. +rep!

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Is the closed-beta signup closed forever?
    Sine anime nihil sumus

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Narestel View Post
    It hasn't been opened back up that I'm aware of since it closed back in March-April. According to those with information, there was a much larger response to the closed beta than anticipated. If there is a need for more people to test between now and open beta beyond those that have signed up and received a key, it might be. (Sorry, I don't have any specific information, and if the admins in charge of the beta program have any more information, they haven't divulged anything.)
    Salem forum Demi-Mod

52 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoid
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVWar of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Narestel View Post
    Most likely. (That is a yes with little room for possible change).
    Join the official War Franchise IRC here.
    Latest WotR patch notes
    Latest WotV patch notes

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Oh, ok, I knew about this game a bit late hehe.

Thanks for the information though!
    Sine anime nihil sumus

I have problem with War of the Roses beta.
    I recruited 10 people, they registered, i got confrontation and didnt got key. Can you help me? I wrote to support "damn how much" time :/
    My mail is mgibsonjames@gmail.com. I hope you will help me :/
    Last edited by Egelan; 16-08-2012 at 20:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Egelan View Post
    I have problem with War of the Roses beta.
    I recruited 10 people, they registered, i got confrontation and didnt got key. Can you help me? I wrote to support "damn how much" time :/
    My mail is mgibsonjames@gmail.com. I hope you will help me :/
    This is not war of the roses this is salem go to the war of the roses forums.

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Egelan, jamsey700 is right. You need to bring these issues up in the right forum. I'm not sure who is handling the beta invitations for that game, but I can look for you and see if they can get you a bit more help.
    Salem forum Demi-Mod

I got the key, soo no need to do it. Any way thanks and forgive me for wrong post =D

I've done everything I'm supposed to as far as I'm aware without success. I registered beta key on forums (and now under MyGames it shows Salem), then registered it here: http://plymouth.seatribe.se/beta/register and afterward it said "Account registration successful. Your beta account was successfully created. Please go ahead and download the client!". Then I downloaded the client, but when I try to log in it says username or password is incorrect.

I'm absolutely certain my login/pw is correct (I've logged out and back into the forums to be sure). I did eventually change my password (hopefully that didn't throw a wrench into things), but not until after logging into the client didn't work and I was sure my password was being entered properly. After I changed my password, I did go to mygames to look for the reset password icon, but don't see it anywhere (except where the icon is explained, but you can't click on it)

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Where did you get your beta key? There should have been instructions pointing you towards a different site. I apologize, but I can't recall the URL off the top of my head.

Since you were able to register at the previous site, see this thread about getting your account transferred and set up on the site. Make sure to download the client from the link given after the transfer process is done.

Also note that both the username and password are case sensitive.
    Salem forum Demi-Mod

That did the trick, man! Thanks a lot! I didn't realize I needed to do the transfer thing. You're a life saver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2