Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Register your beta key on the forums to gain full access

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries

Exclamation Register your beta key on the forums to gain full access

Greetings Pilgrims!

If you are the lucky holder of a beta key, please register the game here on the forums to gain access to the Technical Support and Bug Reports forum as well as other beta-discussions.
    Technical issues and other posts will be moved into those sections if posted in the open section so you won't be able to read the answers unless you register.

To register you simply press "My Games" in the menu above, select "Salem" from the drop down list and paste your beta key.

Beta-related discussions should be in the beta forums.

Best regards
    BjornB
    Last edited by Letar; 12-07-2012 at 15:09. Reason: removed closed thread reference
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

What should we do if registering the game key in the forum has no effect? I can't see the Tech Support or Bug Reports forums, and I've tried the above registration process multiple times with different browsers.

Same here

EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Do you get some sort of error message? Can you see Salem among the box art under "my games"?
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

No message and I can't see it.
    I tried to post wrong key and then I received error message.

Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post
    Do you get some sort of error message? Can you see Salem among the box art under "my games"?
    Salem is not among the box art. No user-facing error, but the javascript console reports:

GET http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/client...ulletin_md5.js 404 (File not found) in mygames.php line 183.

Blog Entries
    Okay, if you have problems with the forums. Please PM me with your beta key and your registered email address and I will try to help you out.

I now see the sub-forums; thanks.

I still don't have permissions to view http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...irst-homestead

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...e-not-received
    is now a closed topic.
    Sorry for posting here but I did some internet searches and from what I can tell anyone that got a confirmation email now has a beta key.
    However, I did get a confirmation and did not get the beta key yet.
    If I am wrong and just need patience then my apologies.
    my email is nhayfield@yahoo.com ...
    Last edited by nhayfield; 10-05-2012 at 03:58. Reason: adding email

Salem: Shaun, only 2 of your friends confirmed their email addresses and thus you were not among the guaranteed spots. You may receive (already did perhaps?) in later rounds.

And it looks like you got one in the last round Nathan

Saw the above on facebook. Looks like I did have a beta key sent out but it never made it to my email inbox. Is there a way it could be re-sent?

Blog Entries
    I'll look into it on monday

So...yeah. i don't "have" a beta key as I'm an Alpha tester. My name is Painhertz on the haven & Hearth forums, can I get access? Sent you a PM but you aren't checking them or something.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    So...yeah. i don't "have" a beta key as I'm an Alpha tester. My name is Painhertz on the haven & Hearth forums, can I get access? Sent you a PM but you aren't checking them or something.....
    Can't seem to find a PM from you :/

Made 3 refferals, they all verified their emails, still no key.

I have registered the game, its just i have no clue what to do after that.

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarin View Post
    I have registered the game, its just i have no clue what to do after that.
    As in?

For game play help, try this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-(walkthrough)

Private
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

erm ... sorry to be so unatentive, i ve deleted the email with my beta key.
    How could i see it to access beta forum? (registry?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skurcey View Post
    erm ... sorry to be so unatentive, i ve deleted the email with my beta key.
    How could i see it to access beta forum? (registry?)
    You have a PM

trouble

It says my key is no good but i have it registered on my account how do i download the client?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast