• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(480856)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 24, 2012
  • Cities in Motion
First, I want to apologize by google translator.
I would first say, I love this game and I know there is thousands of fans like me, around the world, but many people have little or no knowledge of English and other languages​​, why not translate into other languages​​? In my case, for the Portuguese language of Brazil? You can be sure that here, the game is loved by fans! Again, congratulations on the beautiful game!

:D

Hey,

Bem Vindo ao fórum!

Já pensei algumas vezes em traduzir o jogo para o português, no entanto, não vejo muita necessidade. Depois que você aprende a jogar raramente tem necessidade de leitura. No máximo para entender as estórias da campanha. Até mesmo as missões da campanha dá pra entender sem a tradução.
Além disso, grande parte do trabalho de tradução seria nas mensagens do ticker, aquelas em laranja. São muitas e raramente algum jogador lê, porque passam muito despercebido.

------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forum!

I already thought about translating the game to portuguese, but I don't see the need. After you learn how to play you rarely need to read something. Besides the campaign stories you dont need much read. Even the campaign missions can be understood without translation.
Besides, most of the translation work will be to translate the ticker news messages, the orange ones. There are a lot and rarely the player sees them, most goes unnoticed.