Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta invite not received

Second Lieutenant
    A Game of DwarvesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneImpire
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post
    Update: Invites are still being sent out! Keep an eye on your inbox (and spam folder)

//BjornB
    what if you didn't get the first part ><. I sent the email in for getting the key via dreamlords but it would be nice to not have to wait a few days :P

edit: also thanks for the status update ^.^

btw bjorn, any chance u can fast-track ticket #10514? I srsly wanna get testing ^.^
    Last edited by marksteele; 24-04-2012 at 14:26.

Thanks for keeping us updated Bjorn.
    The wait is killing me..

accepted in the beta but still not received the second mail with the key.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMagickaRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Waiting... But isn't the system automatic? Even pirats back in the time were able to flood a mail list in all directions in a matter of minutes...

Ha ha Vyllis,
    From what i understand, it seems we are coming in waves...

If i am correct, some of us are going to be waiting till the end of the week...
    Rather bummed to be honest, but hey Patience is a virtue... Just gotta hold on, sure itll be worth it!

Atleast we get to read everyones frustrations about getting lost, making sure we dont fall in the same boat as them.

Read posts while waiting and youtube drunk idiots, ftw!!!

Yay, same here, but I dont lose hope!

Hi all, also waiting for the key, btw join the irc channel for some company =)

500k club

I'm still waiting for the key and I'm worried.
    -How much can a crown be worth, when a crow can dine upon a king?

-There is a tool for every task, and a task for every tool.

-Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens

Same for me. Got the first mail, but the second one with code is still missing.

Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post
    Update: Invites are still being sent out! Keep an eye on your inbox (and spam folder)

//BjornB
    Hi,
    Still sending mails out, or was that it for today?

Thanks!

Has anyone in this thread actually received an invite yet?

Hi is it possible to say at what time of the day do you send out the mails? So that people don't have to keep refreshing their e-mail all the time and will be easier for every players to look at their e-mail.

Like 20 mail per hours/
    500 mail per day at 14:00/
    1 mail every 2 minutes/

still waiting...

level up!! assign a point -> patience+1

Those of you who are registered on HnH, if you go to the Salem announcement topic.
    You will see a post saying, they are sending keys out day by day, to not over spawn the noob area.

So if anyone has got an email today, id say its about done for the day.
    Heres a copy paste of the post.

Re: Game Development: Salem & Haven

by martenx Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 am

Robertzon wrote:Loftar said that they are going to give invites out day by day, so everyone wouldn't log in at the same time.

So if anyone got an invite today, please share some light, so we know weither we are waiting and praying for nothing, and can start again tomorrow.
    Thanks in advance.

Ahhh so once a day

Hope that moderator can come and tell at what time (and GMT, like GMT+5 or GMT+0) does the mail sent so that everyone just have to check once per day and don't have to complain about waiting the whole day long like me

Yea also wouldnt mind, if they could let us know if the keys have already been sent out today, so atleast i know i can stop being pathetic and waiting here by the PC all day.

Moderators, a hint or two please ?
    Thanks.

Same for me. I got a day off today and instead of going out shopping or movies, I have been sitting stupidly for an unknown mail for the whole day already

Love my Iphone 4 , just wait for the ding and check my mail. That way I don't have to sit at my computer refreshing my email every 10 minutes.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    There will be more keys today
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Thank you Bjorn! So theres still hope.

Going out for a beer now, care to join ? Im buying.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast