Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta invite not received

Are invites going out in waves? Or are they just being handed out randomly by this automated system

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenless View Post
    I know there's a couple of us in this situation. How long until the invites are expected to be finished sending? I know that someone who signed up 2 days ago has gotten their invite and I've been accepted since the 17th.

Anyway: Form up with anyone who's missing the invite as of yet.
    Same situation here. I suppose it could be randomly sending out the keys.

Regardless, just throwing my "lack of a key" in the pile while I wait patiently.

I already refresh my hotmail for over 8 hours around 4-6 times per hours and still find nothing

Edit: Tired of waiting, will go to sleep now

Still have not got 2nd email with the download

Quote Originally Posted by Will-Salem View Post
    Still have not got 2nd email with the download
    Same here, friend ;_;

I'm in the same boat Gents. I'll be checking my email all night now.

Private

I hope they will send us one asap.

No invite here, received beta email on the 17th. qq

Still no news about the game in my e-mail after waiting for so long

Still waiting for my second e-mail...

Recruit

Yup , didnt get the final mail either , even tho i have 3 ppl confirmed, and registered i the day the beta registrations came out , could we at least get an info when the next weave of invites for guaranteed beta testers will launch?

edit: hope its not the hotmail failing on us? anyone can confirm that mails with keys for salem do come to hotmail mailboxes?
    Last edited by Zajman; 24-04-2012 at 08:13.

Second Lieutenant
    A Game of DwarvesEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneImpire
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

same issue, I had way more then 3 people confim signups with my ref link. No key, checked my spam did a search through my entire inbox.

Helpfull if you could provide what address the invite origonated from so I can double check.

Still no news about next wave of the 2nd e-mail to allow loading and playing of Salem

Second Lieutenant

I understand that its a closed beta launch and whatnot but I wish they would at least communicate more with the player base, perhaps PM keys to those that posted in this thread with issues. Even a message stating they are working on it and what the problem might be would be helpful.

Recruit

from salem twitter : @miwoxx we have another set of beta invites going out today and throughout the week so don’t you worry! :-)

Second Lieutenant

yah but I didn't even get the first email and I know for a fact that I signed up more then 3 people with my ref link.

Quote Originally Posted by marksteele View Post
    yah but I didn't even get the first email and I know for a fact that I signed up more then 3 people with my ref link.
    maybe your friends didn't verify the email they received when they signed up with your referral link.
    I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, I am a citizen of the world.

Still waiting for the second email and I have 3 referrals. It seems that the first wave of invites was inviting people more or less randomly.

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by sumo0 View Post
    maybe your friends didn't verify the email they received when they signed up with your referral link.
    nope they confirmed, they were very interested in the game and we proceeded to play HnH after lol.

edit: something else that bugs me, didn't they originally say that people who played dreamlords would get an invite as well.

editedit: AHHA found how to do it on the dreamlords facebook page, even in death that game still helps me kill boredom. (R.I.P Dreamlords)
    Last edited by marksteele; 24-04-2012 at 09:34.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Update: Invites are still being sent out! Keep an eye on your inbox (and spam folder)

//BjornB
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast