• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I HATE the obligation to do the purge, should have an option to avoid it!

Ah,and brazil.

Brazil is a terrible country,i Hate live here,with the syndicalists in Power (Brazilian Workers Party) the situation has going to a black Hole D=,and the terrible violence levels,is my Dream go to turkey :D (if Possible back in time and live in Ottoman Empire xD)

Very Good,i will mod the event to the Purge have a second option. :D

Oh Well,I have a very poor english D=

I HATE the obligation to do the purge, should have an option to avoid it!

It reminds me good old SMEP where you can choose not purge but then there would be a chance for Trotsykite uprising.

Brazil is a terrible country,i Hate live here,with the syndicalists in Power (Brazilian Workers Party) the situation has going to a black Hole D=,and the terrible violence levels,is my Dream go to turkey :D (if Possible back in time and live in Ottoman Empire xD)

Recently, a friend of mine flew to Porto Alegre for a PhD programme, the university sent him an e-mail advising not to go outside after a certain hour, even inside the campus. I know violence is an important problem Brazil and only hope everything goes in a better way.

It's great to see another Makif's AAR :).

Welcome back sir :)

subscribed

Welcome you too :)

By the way, I will make updates starting from this evening or tomorrow.

Oh God,all my family and all my friends are hypnotized by Diablo 3.Forever Alone.

hhahahaha, suddenly a hellish diablo 3 shrine gets erected here :D
and the demonic armies of the three prime evils arise: OT, Spam and Trash.

Please, I urge you Makif to comeback, before this place becomes like the Pandemonium Fortress :D

Nice subscribes!