+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naval War: Arctic Circle Beginners guide Released!

Colonel Paradox Dev Team Regina's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Naval War: Arctic Circle Beginners guide Released!

Hi there!

We are happy to release a Beginners Guide for Naval Warfare Arctic Circle!

Packed with some basic information about the factors that affect gameplay, its a must read for beginners and potential newcomers alike.
    Please remember this is a beginner’s guide, so strategies are NOT included.

If you have any comments or suggestions for future information you'd like to see,
    please feel free to add them here and we will see if these can be added in a future update!

Download the Naval War: Arctic Circle Beginners Guide here:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Naval Warfare Arctic Circle - Beginners Guide.pdf
Views:	3032
Size:	6.80 MB
ID:	52928

This guide should be used as a supplement to the Game Manual, which be downloaded here:
    www.paradoxplaza.com/sites/default/files/nwac_onlinemanual_0.pdf

The Video Walkthrough can be found here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tknG-dGYoA0

The official NWAC AAR can be found here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Red-Bear-Roars

Paradox Development Studio - Strategy is Our Game
    Do you want to show your support for us at PDS - the developers behind EU, CK, Hoi, Vicky & Runemaster?
    Feel free to "Like" us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sticky this please!

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

This is really excellent stuff. No longer can people claim to be annoyed when their game reverts to 1xSpeed after every incoming missile attack

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of Nations500k club

Outstanding!!! This is just what the doctor ordered!!!
    When in doubt, Charlie Out!!!

If you wish for peace, be prepared for war!!!

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k club

n1 will be read..
    Nigel Powers: All right Goldmember. Don't play the laughing boy. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Crabtree: I thonk that the air fierce should send in several squadrons of farters. These should be followed by bummers. Then we should send in paratrippers to capture all the London dicks.
    Rene: (to Von Klinkerhoffen) He means docks.

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Very Good! FYI in reading all the issues for the game, I have been playing it since 4-10-12 with NO problems!

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Good guide - may be getting this soon!
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

I considered printing this guide, but when I noted how much black and blue ink it required I realized it might cost me $30 to print! Is it possible to get a less color-intensive version?

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Count Coleman View Post
    I considered printing this guide, but when I noted how much black and blue ink it required I realized it might cost me $30 to print! Is it possible to get a less color-intensive version?
    Apologizes for the late response. For some reason this thread got out of my subscribed list.

1. Attached is a basic printer friendly version if you so require. Id avoid printing the front and back pages though.

2. If you could perhaps perform a test and print one of the pages with purple and blue text (as black n white) to see that they are readable - that would be great!

3. Let me know if they are not and Ill choose another colour for them.

The reason why there isnt usually a printer friendly version is that Im a believer in a paperless office - as much as possible! But it seems that perhaps not everyone is. So in future Ill provide a print version where reqd.

Also bear in mind that I will be hoping to revise some sections of the guide, to provide more information on some of the more abstract concepts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Naval Warfare Arctic Circle - Beginners Guide (printer friendly).pdf
Views:	113
Size:	54.90 MB
ID:	56906
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Thanks very much for the printer-friendly version. I'm a gamer who likes to have the manual/guide open while I learn to play. The printout if excellent. I'm printing the cover page because the image is so great. Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread