• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I once had an Africa that was just life the real Africa in 1914, except that Ethiopia was controlled by Britain, Southern Morocco was controlled by Austria-Hungary, and Libya was still controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

Sadly, this game is now lost. :(

omfg my latest game...Britain hasn't colonized ANYTHING besides what it has at start. so freaky. Africa is ottoman, belgian, french, and north german. also, NW england and midlands are austrian lol

omfg my latest game...Britain hasn't colonized ANYTHING besides what it has at start. so freaky. Africa is ottoman, belgian, french, and north german. also, NW england and midlands are austrian lol

That's apparently common Brit behaviour now...it doesn't research Nationalism and Imperialism...

I assume you're Austria?

That's apparently common Brit behaviour now...it doesn't research Nationalism and Imperialism...

I assume you're Austria?
No I was USA. A great war of France/Austria vs UK/NGF happened. France and NGF got out quick, but Austria was somehow beating UK and took those 2 regions. I should've taken a screenshot, it was a ridiculous looking Africa

No I was USA. A great war of France/Austria vs UK/NGF happened. France and NGF got out quick, but Austria was somehow beating UK and took those 2 regions. I should've taken a screenshot, it was a ridiculous looking Africa

Did they ever invade the British Isles or was it just battle warscore from Africa?

Did they ever invade the British Isles or was it just battle warscore from Africa?
I think it was in Africa mostly, but would they added the acquire state wargoals while NGF was still in it, so they could've done it then. Before the great war, Austria also took a couple regions from NGF. I think they were schlesien and sachsen. Austria was kind of a dick that game. Meanwhile, I was derping with USA and became communist around 1900, went fascist around 1920, and finally got a democracy around 1930

Pretty standard Africa as Scandinavia, but decidedly more French; the Egyptians conquered most of Ethiopia, and Scandinavia controls Somoliland, parts of present-day Ethiopia, plus most of Kenya and about half of Tanzania. The Congo is a Spanish puppet.

Pretty standard Africa as Scandinavia, but decidedly more French; the Egyptians conquered most of Ethiopia, and Scandinavia controls Somoliland, parts of present-day Ethiopia, plus most of Kenya and about half of Tanzania. The Congo is a Spanish puppet.
I usually help Ethiopia beat Egypt so I get more land after N&I and I establish protectorate on Ethiopia

No Sicilian Africa, that game got corrupted somehow, but I started a new one;

japaneseAfrica.jpg

Ottoman Africa has been occupied by anarcho liberal rebels for I think almost 30 years. Italian Africa is almost overrun by communist.

Not pictured, Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria still live, almost completely in tact as well.

In my last game I colonized most of africa with GB, however this was not as easy as it sounds. I saved up one years research, have almost max lit and 2% clergy, then insta researched machine guns to get a head start. Not a chance. Within a month Portugal, north german federation and france were all trying to take parts. I lost most of the oceania territories to netherlands and USA which were equally prompt.
While I managed to get most of it through the use of millitary units on provinces which are half colonized by someone else it was still a patchwork africa.

Don't think I ever had chance to enact the congo decision, looks like everyone finishes colonizing before its available.

NNM mod, everyone got a piece of Africa, Denmark, Belgium, Russia,USA you name it.

v2_3.jpg