Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Player thoughts on the new DLC Napoleonic Wars?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    Crap, I have Avengers in 19:30
    no worries. we play nearly everyday around that time for about an hour

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    no worries. we play nearly everyday around that time for about an hour
    So perhaps later, but I think I need much more practice, especially in cavalry roles. I don't know why, but since Warband came out, I suck some obscure animal that is not a donkey balls...
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

hehe well I can learn you a few tricks

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    hehe well I can learn you a few tricks
    If one of them involves timing, I am in
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Archnihilist
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I found it to be the epitome of crappiness. Over-ambitious and poorly executed at the same time. The melee is downright broken. I stay faithful to Fire and Sword, that gave me best MP experience so far.

anyone interested in some MP join us on our TS 85.195.91.242:7370

or just search NOP

I really like it, and it's definitely more fun when you play with a regiment. I'm quite new to the game in general and it took me quite a few defeats to get the hang of it but I am definitely impressed with it. Melee could be fixed a bit (I can stab someone in the throat and back with my sword, or slash my sword from their hip to their shoulder on cavalry and all they have to do is bayonet my arm and I die)

I've found it exceedingly enjoyable, once you figure out how to melee fight that is.

Cities in MotionCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    StarvoidVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

It is more than awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2