• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks a bunch for the alternate download :)

Some feedback:
Screen%20Shot%202012-04-30%20at%2017.45.40.png

Highlighted rows don't align when you scroll down one column. Would it be better to use an actual table object (of some kind)? :)

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-30%20at%2017.44.54.png

Side and GUIviews don't show up for me: is that just not implemented yet?

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-30%20at%2017.43.07.png

It'd be nice if it automatically tried C:\Program Files\Steam first, as that's generally where everyone keeps their Steam folder.

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-30%20at%2017.43.12.png

* reload :p

Those points aside, great program!

Thanks for the feedback!

- Scrolling & Table
Good point about the scrolling, I'll see what I can do. (No build-in scroll event for that)
There is a table object I could use. Never worked with it so far, so the thought did not occour to me =D

- Sideview/GUIview
It is implemented, the app looks for files with a certain name pattern to display. But I only use what I have clearance for.
JanH gave me permission to use the map icons AND gave me the icons itself, way more than I hoped to get!

- Steam folder
You got me a better idea, I'll look in the registry for Steam. If that fails, I make the educated guess with %PROGRAMFILES%\Steam

- relaod
butterfingers =D

I'll implement the changes into the next application, the unit editor.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Scrolling & Table
Good point about the scrolling, I'll see what I can do. (No build-in scroll event for that)
There is a table object I could use. Never worked with it so far, so the thought did not occour to me =D

- Sideview/GUIview
It is implemented, the app looks for files with a certain name pattern to display. But I only use what I have clearance for.
JanH gave me permission to use the map icons AND gave me the icons itself, way more than I hoped to get!

- Steam folder
You got me a better idea, I'll look in the registry for Steam. If that fails, I make the educated guess with %PROGRAMFILES%\Steam

- relaod
butterfingers =D

I'll implement the changes into the next application, the unit editor.

any news on the editor yet? would be a great tool for me.