• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MasterofMagic

CONFEDERATES AND FLAGS FOREVER!!
3 Badges
Nov 30, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
When my daughter took my place there was only ONE plot to take over Finland? Where's all the Plots to revoke titles, assassinate someones and lower crown authorities?? Before I died that thing was FULL OF STUFF to do. Then it emptied like flushing a toilet of turds. :(

When my daughter took my place there was only ONE plot to take over Finland? Where's all the Plots to revoke titles, assassinate someones and lower crown authorities?? Before I died that thing was FULL OF STUFF to do. Then it emptied like flushing a toilet of turds. :(
the last part was kind of unnecessary. anyway, most of the time women have less plot options than men. that's all i can say, i don't know why.

Some traits disable plots. What traits do you have?

I dunno now I quit playing her and gave her all the lands I had conquered except Gotland which is where I started. :) I'm midway through the 1300's and it's just mopup time now to the end of the game so thought I'd see what the AI would do with all the holdings (80) I got as a mere count up to a Duke.