+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diablo3 banner editor

Diablo3 banner editor

Copy it.

Got in for an hour yesterday, this was my first thought when making a new character

For those who want to see what the hell reapy is talking about.

GvD said they will be adding a heraldry editor in the game. Without seeing their take on it how will we know if it is any better or worse than Diablo 3's.

Personally I think they should steal Crusader Kings II's editor, (and add a wider selection of icons in it.)

Ahh nice, I havent nose dived into ck2 yet. It's on the list though, probably the next sale I will pounce.

I mean yeah the whole 'locked' part of the d3 banners part I disagree with the just the general 'guided editor' approach I like, so it doesn't get crazy, but you have enough combinations there won't be many copies.

Also, can they fix their f'ing servers already

There's a little glimpse of the CKII Coat of Arms editor in this video;

The game is awesome by the way, buy it!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

The CKII one is much closer to my dream heraldic editor!

I wish I could tinker with the fields alone for hours.
    "There are no limits to what science can explore."

-Ernest Solvay, Belgian Chemist

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1990 View Post
    The CKII one is much closer to my dream heraldic editor!

I wish I could tinker with the fields alone for hours.
    You can make some pretty awsome looking banners with it ... had a crack on it before, project made a really nice one for his personal house, still need to attempt to make my own

But i'd recommend one like CKII it is a very good banner editor ... very simplistic yet wide enough variety for personalisation.

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Well now that TotalBiscuit has shown us the heraldry editor we can discuss this further. I personally think that the current options for heraldry editing are quite basic - but I imagine this is a low priority and will be worked on more when more critical things are done. I am also guessing that the additional pay for extras type thing will involve the ability to have a different heraldry option to those who do not pay for the extra - if this is not something that is planned I suggest that Paradox and FatShark think about it.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

+ Reply to Thread