+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Culture and religion change

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Culture and religion change

Hi, I have one question.

For instance, if I play as a Germanic nation and conquer Celtic nations, how long does it take for my conquered regions to take over my culture and religion? If colonizing a province, it doesn't take long, but I get an impression that my Celtic provinces will never turn into Germanic ones.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

For culture:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post11825115

Basically, don't expect it to happen within the next 70 years or so. Religion is pretty similar, IIRC. I'll check again when I have the chance.
    EU: Rome, the way it should have been.
    Europa Imperialis Map Mod v0.1d

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cheexsta View Post
    For culture:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post11825115

Basically, don't expect it to happen within the next 70 years or so. Religion is pretty similar, IIRC. I'll check again when I have the chance.
    Damn... Too bad that I can't just wipe out the natives and replace them with people from my culture. Like the Romans did to the Dacians in real history, they were so successful that Romanians, the descendants of the Dacians, still speak a Romance language.

+ Reply to Thread