+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphics issues

Graphics issues

The ledger and battle reports are transparent and announcements are black and unreadable. Installation over 5.1 version. What have I done wrong, and is there a way to cure it. Otherwise the mode becomes unplayable.
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Yeah, it surely is the 2GB fix, it worked for me yesterday.

Talking about graphics issues, is it normal that i still have the acardinal problem even after i applied the interface hotfix? It solved for just a game, then it came back.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by rockson91 View Post
    Yeah, it surely is the 2GB fix, it worked for me yesterday.

Talking about graphics issues, is it normal that i still have the acardinal problem even after i applied the interface hotfix? It solved for just a game, then it came back.
    Yeah, that happened to myself. I thought it was due to me playing around with different launcher settings?

Also, Ive a graphics issue. I can see on the world map during play, grids. As I move the mouse about they flicker into visibility. Quite annoying. Does not happen in vanilla. Any suggestions on how I might fix it?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Remember that each time you use a patch for EUIII, you need to redo the 2/4Gb Fix.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

That solved it. Thanks!
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

Thought it may be relevant to post my question(s) in this thread too:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vamp View Post
    Okay, thank you! I played for a few hours and had a blast. Just wondering about a couple possible glitches I noticed. For example, see the awkward string of vanilla portraits and "relinquish_power_to_nobles_title" (the last Cultural Decision) below:

Are there fixes for these issues? Did I get something wrong in the install process (probably more likely)? It's a bit of an eyesore every time I open the Culture panel (though not a game-breaker by any means).

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    If you used the Interface Patch and have this, this means that you downloaded it very quickly. And i might not have said wide enough that the link had been updated. Download and install it again, it should go better
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

+ Reply to Thread