+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Napoleonic wars serial key?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Napoleonic wars serial key?

I just bought Napoleonic wars on Steam and when i try to join the servers it asks for a serial key? Which key? Anyone else struggling with this?

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILegio
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

If you check the steam forum it seems a lot of people lacks a cd key.

(There is a cd key for the DLC)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If you bought the DLC through the pack then you didn't get a key. You weren't supposed to get one. The DLC is NOT a part of the pack, even though Steam claims it is.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,225439.0.html
    [Insert whitty comment here followed by chuckles and admiration for me.]

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...2659660&page=3

"The M&B Collection was not supposed to include the Napoleonic Wars DLC. We have now adjusted the Collection on the store to it's previous pricing without the DLC for the remainder of this Weekend Deal. Users who did purchase the discounted Collection with the DLC included will still have access to this content and will not be affected. Apologies for the confusion on this matter."

Kind regards
    Susana

Restarting steam a couple of times did the trick for me, and I'm now able to play
    It seems I've developed a habit of posting halfway through writing. Chances are I'll edit it shortly thereafter

Habsburger with Cheese hitchens's Avatar
    EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...2659660&page=3

"The M&B Collection was not supposed to include the Napoleonic Wars DLC. We have now adjusted the Collection on the store to it's previous pricing without the DLC for the remainder of this Weekend Deal. Users who did purchase the discounted Collection with the DLC included will still have access to this content and will not be affected. Apologies for the confusion on this matter."

Kind regards
    Susana
    Are taleworld ever going to make their serials work with the paradox forums? I own all M&B games but cant register any of them.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by hitchens View Post
    Are taleworld ever going to make their serials work with the paradox forums? I own all M&B games but cant register any of them.
    You can register warband... Just check the first poster (the little horse icon is Warband)

EDIT: though i think there is a problem with the Steam keys, so AFAIK you can register both Warband and With fire and sword if you haven't bought them on steam (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Habsburger with Cheese hitchens's Avatar
    EU3 Complete

Yeah the steam ones doesn't work at all.

+ Reply to Thread