• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

andersonm

Coastal Elite
104 Badges
Aug 14, 2009
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
Thank you Paradox... Matilda of Toscana now actually looks like an attractive 20 year old woman and not a hideous elderly crone like she did in 1.04. :)

HEY ! :(

Matilda was hot whenever you played outside the HRE. I dont understand the reason, but she looked very different depending where you played. If you were a HRE lord, she was fat and looked 40, but if you played outside it, lets just say I'd hit what she was over what she is now :wub:

HEY ! :(

Matilda was hot whenever you played outside the HRE. I dont understand the reason, but she looked very different depending where you played. If you were a HRE lord, she was fat and looked 40, but if you played outside it, lets just say I'd hit what she was over what she is now :wub:

Screenshot or I'm calling BS

it's true, for some reason apperance changes depending on who/where you are, I noticed this not just with her, but with heaps of people, fat guy of savioe in now a handsom dude, same with fat guy of province.