+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: 1.06 Wishlist

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

More ambitions/plots.

If you have established your kingdom your grandchild has nothing to do but kill his wife/nephew/etc. Can't go for wealth/prestige/pious as the previous kings have sorted all that out for you. Maybe change it to a system that tracks the average within Christendom?

So say for prestige, you need what, either 500/1000, I can't remember. If you're a king you have have the ambition of being the most prestigious, most pious, most wealthy... As it is, you should inherit enough wealth and the rest comes very easily.

Also, ambitions to take new land? to take part in holy war? take titles off of other rulers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuy View Post
    It seems like imprisoning, executing, or banishing someone shouldn't require that a ruler have piety greater than or equal to a certain value. For example, one needs to have at least 10 piety to imprison someone without cause, and 20 piety to execute someone. However, imprisoning and executing is exactly the kind of thing a ruler with -500 piety would do. So, instead of requiring that a ruler has a certain amount of piety, it should merely subtract that amount regardless of the ruler's starting piety value.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by LordNeidhart View Post
    I'm not really an expert in game design and balance, but here are my two cents. Please feel free to criticize and contribute:

For simplicity's sake:

- A new Ruler Demesne map mode (which showed not only your ruler's, but also everyone else's (If I recall correctly, other rulers' titles can already be seen in their characters pages, but to find where their counties are located you need to click on each one of them, one at a time, which is somewhat cumbersome).
    Just go to the diplomatic relations mapmode and click a ruler's capital.

- The return of the game summary feature from EUIII that chronicled the history of your dynasty (and if possible, make it less repetitive and more like an actual history book).
    This would be awesome.

- Give the "arrange marriage" UI a new tab/sorting option to more easily find out characters that would accept matrilineal marriages.
    Do you have the latest patch? That was added.

- The ability to search for characters by name, just like you can search titles
    I long for this dearly.

And for fun's sake:

- Some more permanent solution added to the intrigue mechanics when it comes to your dukes scheming against you. A sort of compromise between asking to end a plot and imprisonment, something that don't force me to choose between risking (yet another) rebellion, and asking my scheming duke to pretty please not steal the Kingdom of Ireland from me because I know EVERYTHING about his plan and his backers just for him to two weeks later start the same scheme again. Often with the same backers.
    OH GOD YES! PLEASE!

- The ability to rename your Kingdom (possibly at the cost of prestige, if there must for some reason be a cost involved) and, more ahistorically, for a ruler with sufficiently high prestige to create an entirely new Imperial/Kingdom title out of nowhere (I'm thinking a ruler being able to declare the Empire of Iberia, or somesuch) that wouldn't GIVE prestige when created, but COST a high (I'm thinking in the house of the thousand or two thousands) amount of prestige since it's basically your ruler being megalomaniac, and that would start VERY weak (relation penalties with both your dukes, your immediate neighbors and possibly The Pope, as well as increased revolt risk) but that would gradually stabilize itself and come to be accepted both internally and externally (perhaps by being sanctioned by the Pope).
    I disagree on this point. They're already planning to add a bunch of empires, that's enough for me. As for renaming a kingdom, it really only changes flavor, just mod your localization files.

*Playable Pagans (Not fully develouped as that will probably be a dlc).

I want them to unlock the pagans vanilla, and instead make a warning message pop up, saying "Paganism/Norse Paganism is unfinished, are you sure you want to play as this count/duke/king/emperor?"
    this is for the sake of MP matches, where alot of people wanna avoid mods, but folks like myself wanna play pagans :=).

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Better screen for intrigue.
    Better caractor screen to allow more trait and modifier since mod use a lot modifier and trait.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by SaintEsteban View Post
    Agreed!
    I long for this dearly.
    Lol, an old bitch somewhere deep in France had my son killed for no apparent reason; and I only knew her by name! (This was before I knew you could click on their portraits to get to them (first hour of play) .)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Intrigue motivation. I would love to be able to see just why random-female-courtier-with-no-claims wants to kill random-male-courtier-with-no-claims.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by themunck View Post
    Intrigue motivation. I would love to be able to see just why random-female-courtier-with-no-claims wants to kill random-male-courtier-with-no-claims.
    Sexual tension?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    Sexual tension?
    *Gives you a deathglare before throwing a cookie your way* That was actually pretty funny. You win a cookie, and a nomination for an internet in 2084.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by themunck View Post
    You win a cookie, and a nomination for an internet in 2084.

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteMagickaMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There should be better AI scripts for huge kingdoms like HRE. Right now the AI is simply parading around their kingdom gathering troops and causing attrition on them, while the enemies are simply taking their lands. Once they almost made it to the attacker, the war is over. Ow... well. Can it be more retarded? The answer is... well, ok, the answer is yes I guess. But they should still improve it imo.

Steam achievements would be nice.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by SaintEsteban View Post
    Do you have the latest patch? That was added.
    Oh, Derp, I guess I'm just too blind and didn't saw the huge checkbox marked "Matrilineal Marriage" right on the center of the screen. My bad

More plots, I want to be able to back the lowering of crown authority in another country or to encourage another realms courtiers to do something.

I'd also like to educate or marry my heir even when he's got a landed title.

Filters added to the betrothal/marriage screen

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

For me the #1 improvement is a better interface for raising and combining troops at the start of a war. I'm thinking about things like rally points, keyboard shortcuts for raising levies in a province, buttons to raise all levies in a certain duchy/kingdom & a quick way to put all available men onboard ship (one which works with multiple armies in multiple provinces selected).

I have to second the above.

But for me, #1 would be improving the AI, so that routed armies can no longer reform as quickly as they do now. Maybe make them retreat to the home province?

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur II
    MagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

The thing about CK2 that really gets on my nerves is the Allies tab of your character not giving a damn clue about why you won't be able to force a call to arms on a certain ally. I'd like the tab to show also the reason why I can't, and the date when I'll be able to call him again.

A search field in the Ledger Window would also be nice.

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

so since the devs have more or less already rolled out 1.06 or at least set it for release isn't it time to start the 1.07 wishlist instead of posting wishes on something thats already been decided???

Sorry not tryin to be a troll or anything just thought I would ask why

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur II
    MagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

Well the way I see it people just ask for features they would like to see into the game regardless of the title of the thread.

If those features are indeed good ideas but don't get into the game as of 1.06 they'll hopefully do it in a latter patch

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    a search system in characters liek the matchmaking tool. i want to easly filter every women between 16-20 with gnius or quick and sort on stewardship without goign through the hassle of alt tabbing ect.

Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Keep the improvement/build window open and update it when switching provinces/holdings please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast