• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll wait for the end of the month (Zakarag's last visit was 29.6.2012.) and if nothing happens, 0.3 will be the current version. After that I'll be posting updates as I make them :unsure:

Good work Zakarag. But there is one mistake. In MyMap cultures of Albanian, Romanian have russian or ruthenian cityes pics, but they must have sityes pics like Greek, Serbian, Bosnian cultures.

Last edited:
Clarify the request, define exactly what you want to change, and when I get to posting (any) updates I'll incorporate it. Zakarag is obviously out, he hasn't been online for 3 months. and, as I was cooperating with him, I've taken over this, at least partially and as time allows me.

Good work Zakarag. But there is one mistake. In MyMap cultures of Albanian, Romanian have russian or ruthenian cityes pics, but they must have sityes pics like Greek, Serbian, Bosnian cultures.

As mentioned before:

As I see you modified some sprites I must remind you that the Romanian principalities should surely also have BYZ rather than the Russian ones.

Clarify the request, define exactly what you want to change, and when I get to posting (any) updates I'll incorporate it. Zakarag is obviously out, he hasn't been online for 3 months. and, as I was cooperating with him, I've taken over this, at least partially and as time allows me.
Excellent. We excitedly await your new work. :)

Hello, is there anyone still interested to develop this project after so many years? If yes, I would love to help.
Please send a private message, because I am checking more frequently my inbox than this specific thread.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, is there anyone still interested to develop this project after so many years? If yes, I would love to help.
Please send a private message, because I am checking more frequently my inbox than this specific thread.
Do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: