+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - PATCH RELEASED (v1.05e) - Checksum: BDNP

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Simply awesome patch. Kudos!
    "Hic iacet inclitus Godefridus De Bulion qui totam istam terram acquisivit cultui Christiano, cuius anima cum Christo requiescat. Amen."
    -- Alleged inscription on the tomb of Godfrey of Bouillon, Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

I don't like the new revolt mechanism. You can't control barons for example in the Holy Lands because of distance and it affects too much. I have +70 relationship with my baron in Jaffa but his revolt risk is %50!

Btw, how can I purchase the new DLC on Steam? I but only see other two DLC. Help pls.

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

I've updated the OP with info on the hotfix.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Any ETA for the Steam hotfix?
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    Between one and three hours.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    May I ask the same question for a direct link (regarding the Gamersgate-version)?
    "Verteidiger des wahren Forums! Orden erster Klasse"
    - inklusive Rufzeichen -

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IINaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Nothing yet on the launcher. GG doesnt seem to have it yet too.

EDIT: It's on GG now!
    Last edited by Rhadok; 18-04-2012 at 17:53. Reason: additional info

yeah, my launcher still says 1.4c
    Nothing on GG

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadok View Post
    Nothing yet on the launcher. GG doesnt seem to have it yet too.
    My launcher cant't find 1.05 (the buggy one) version even. Please inform when anyone get it

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    Between one and three hours.
    Thanks for the fast hotfix!

- Fixed a bug with all children getting the exact same education trait
    - The mouse wheel now works for scrolling in all windows again
    - Autopause on events in full screen mode now works again
    - AI: Made smarter about when to join Crusades/Jihads. Reduced "dogpiling".
    - MP: Fixed issue where the client was able to change starting date in the lobby, causing all kinds of issues
    - MP: Fixed an issue with being able to select dead characters from previous bookmarks
    - Fixed a bug with de jure assimilation of duchies when the king himself held counties in it
    - Fixed an issue with some plots where plotters did not get what they plotted for
    - Fixed an issue with war contribution scores turning negative and strange in huge, drawn-out wars
    - AI: Less keen on picking the 'Revoke Vassal Title' plot
    - Fixed an issue with the Weaken other Vassal plot where vassals at another level than you could plot against you
    - Assimilating duchies are now shown clearly on the map in the De Jure Kingdoms map mode
    - Exported WOMEN_INHERIT_PRESSED_CLAIMS and BASTARDS_INHERIT_PRESSED_CLAIMS to defines
    - Title creation was possible when at war for independence, resulting in an inconclusive ending and you as "victorious"
    - Added some missing French and German translations
    - Fixed a bug with the DLC banner not updating correctly in the main screen
    - Corrected text color codes in the French translation
    - Fixed a bug with the wrong text shown in Crusades/Jihads against heretics
    Youre a rockstar for delivering this so quickly. Thanks for investigating my de jure assimilation issue, glad you found the cause

Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Could someone please let me know when the hotfix is live on Steam as I haven't re-installed yet.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

So it is.

The hotfix is out but the DLC's still aren't... guess I'll get them off amazon

As a side note, does anyone know if anyone of the music dlcs are any good? Getting the ruler designer for sure but still undecided on the others.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Alerias View Post
    Youre a rockstar for delivering this so quickly. Thanks for investigating my de jure assimilation issue, glad you found the cause
    +1 - kudos for the super-fast turnaround!
    Author of the CK2 Matchmaker - a tool that analyzes your save-games to help you find that perfect noble.

Author of the Victoria2 advisor - a tool that analyzes your save-games and gives you useful info.

Author of Vic2 AARs for China, Switzerland, Denmark, Persia and Mexico.
    EU3 AARs for Venice and Hungary.

My steam just downloaded the hotfix so i'd guess its spreading now

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by disgradius View Post
    The hotfix is out but the DLC's still aren't... guess I'll get them off amazon

As a side note, does anyone know if anyone of the music dlcs are any good? Getting the ruler designer for sure but still undecided on the others.
    Speaking of the music DLC - is there any way to disable or change the 'argghhhh' sound that plays when someone dies? It gets kinda annoying after a few hundred listens.
    Author of the CK2 Matchmaker - a tool that analyzes your save-games to help you find that perfect noble.

Author of the Victoria2 advisor - a tool that analyzes your save-games and gives you useful info.

Author of Vic2 AARs for China, Switzerland, Denmark, Persia and Mexico.
    EU3 AARs for Venice and Hungary.

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So we *can't* play muslims and pagans again now?
    My checksum is correct and I also reinstalled it, but it just won't let me. =/

Quote Originally Posted by NosgothKingdom View Post
    So we *can't* play muslims and pagans again now?
    My checksum is correct and I also reinstalled it, but it just won't let me. =/
    Thats been made moddable but set to NO by default in 1.04, so Im guessing you just had modded it to make it possible, but now the patch has reset the file to its defaults.

You can change it back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast