+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - PATCH RELEASED (v1.05e) - Checksum: BDNP

Quote Originally Posted by EscagirlUK View Post
    Are we *ever* going to get playable pagans and muslims without a mod?

Also, love the new little pop-up about how somebody has died. Do wish they got a little trait icon on their character sheet, though, for when we go back through the fambly tree.

Also, don't suppose next patch could include a few romance events for homosexual characters? Mine never seem to get themselves a lover - even when their spouse's are confronting them after witnessing gay flirtings!

And, maybe, some more info on the character cheets if your children develop a crush? Like who it is - in case you forget, or it happens when they're fostered to somebody out of court? My favourite part of CK1 was marrying off my kids and courtiers to the people they got teen crushes on - even if I had to assassinate a few people to get them married to said crush.
    Hover over the skull beside their portrait. It will say how they died.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Is it just me or is anyone else now getting the event with the pig breaking through the fence a hell of a lot?

Also, any chance of PI at some point getting around to actually linking names properly (such as Harold and Harald, Alan and Alain, Valdemar and Waldemar (and Vladimir, unless I'm much mistaken) and quite a few others that have been overlooked?

Oh, and changing Brittany's adjective to Breton. Don't know where they got Brittanian from, this isn't Warhammer lol

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMagicka
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    Oh, and changing Brittany's adjective to Breton. Don't know where they got Brittanian from, this isn't Warhammer lol
    If it where Warhammer Bretonnian would be the adjective to use, still I agree that Breton is the right adjective to use.
    "The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism—ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power" - Franklin. D Roosevelt, 1938

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I reported this weeks ago. I assume it's been fixed since?
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Doomdark, when is 1.05f?

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

my last update was 1.05c, are the last two patches save-compatible or not?
    I wouldn't want to lose my prosperous irish kingdom

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Any chance Invasion CB's are getting fixed anytime soon? There's not much point in playing for me at the moment, without them.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Habraka View Post
    Any chance Invasion CB's are getting fixed anytime soon? There's not much point in playing for me at the moment, without them.
    There is a quick fix for this issue over here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post13769661

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    60 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by cromillo View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it. I suggest you finish any valued games before you update.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

67 games registered

CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by cromillo View Post
    Have played a game through without any problems.
    Non Angelus Sed Anglus

The Barcelona-based Sport: 'Football punishes Barca - Unjust, cruel, horrible, unmerited. Any adjective is not enough to define the incredible elimination of Barca at the hands of Chelsea.'

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it. I suggest you finish any valued games before you update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastaz View Post
    Have played a game through without any problems.
    ok, thank you!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

To the guy that talked about linking names, Valdemar and Waldemar for instance, those names are unlinked. I actually looked it up when I found all the names ending in Aldemar, but they're actually all different names. They have similar meanings but they shouldn't be linked and nowhere did I see that they were just variations of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    Doomdark, when is 1.05f?
    Bump.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    Doomdark, when is 1.05f?
    ANY information about this would be great. Is there going to be a 1.05f, or are you waiting till you bring out 1.06?

Probably the latter.

Wish I had never activated automatically update at steam. I cannot play a game now with 1.05e, as they crash at some point without being able to continue games and cannot even play an earlier version thanks to steam...
    Have to wait for the next patch to be able to play the game, although I really want to play right now

Quote Originally Posted by Lamiosa View Post
    Wish I had never activated automatically update at steam. I cannot play a game now with 1.05e, as they crash at some point without being able to continue games and cannot even play an earlier version thanks to steam...
    Have to wait for the next patch to be able to play the game, although I really want to play right now
    Yes it's quite annoying - it seems to be quite big as there are few posts on the forum about this problem!

Anyone have a link to where I can download the patch? Steam says it's available but doesn't give a link.

Quote Originally Posted by sprucetrap View Post
    Anyone have a link to where I can download the patch? Steam says it's available but doesn't give a link.
    Steam doesn't use links. The patch will be automatically added if your game is installed.

I'm guessing that me being able to usurp the shia caliphate as the king of poland and then go around declaring my own crusades isn't exactly working as intended?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast