+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - PATCH RELEASED (v1.05e) - Checksum: BDNP

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2War of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Leo View Post
    I think the next step for Paradox is to create a sub-forum for Steam users. It sounds like Steam customers are having a nightmare with the DLC / updates!
    +1
    maybe in my dreams....
    STEAM is the worst when you want just to play your game...it's something evil which everytime breaks your game and destroys your good mood...

CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by greek strategos View Post
    +1
    problems with STEAM also...
    Please give us a link in the tech-forum guys...
    Seconding/Thirding this. Since there's no ETA on when Steam will be available again a link to the patch would be much appreciated.
    Although I'm not entirely certain whether or not manually patching the Steam version even works.

Actually the game launcher still says 1.04c is up-to-date if you don't install 1.05 manually from GG... (wow sorry for my strange english)

The manually patch 1.05c dosn't find my CKII game <.< oddly enought somone else in our group could choose the pathway, while i dont get to <.< same game (store, steam) same computer operative system (windows 7 x64)

Is there some way to 'refresh' the game launcher? Clear a cache somewhere? Or just reinstall the whole thing?

Quote Originally Posted by White935 View Post
    The manually patch 1.05c dosn't find my CKII game <.< oddly enought somone else in our group could choose the pathway, while i dont get to <.< same game (store, steam) same computer operative system (windows 7 x64)
    so you are using the gamersgate patch for steam? how did you even get it?
    wait for steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquitaine View Post
    Is there some way to 'refresh' the game launcher? Clear a cache somewhere? Or just reinstall the whole thing?
    just wait a few minutes and then start it again.

I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to 'detect' that 1.05c was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquitaine View Post
    The launcher is basically a web browser that will display cached content. You can refresh it the same way you would any web browser, by hitting F5.

Seriously, it works.

even though it says patch 1.04c is the newest one, just clicking on check update and the 1.05c appears

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Is steam going to release the patch tonight or not? I just want to play the game and all these delays through steam are stating to annoy me a touch, I have to admit.

Is this compatible with 1.05b? Because I just got kingdom of Jerusalem as a reward for crusading as the duke of Lancaster.

I'm also the heir to the throne of England, so I really don't know should I give up my holdings in England or the Middle East. I'd like to move to Jerusalem and give my English holdings to some vassal, but that would require that I'd remove the distance penalty lest certain rebellion occurs. And that would require me to update my game with this hotfix.
    Every empire will fall
    Every monument crumble
    Forgotten men who watch the centuries

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Which dynasty is your duke of Lancaster?
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    Which dynasty is your duke of Lancaster?
    I used the ruler editor dlc to create the house of Lannister. It was first ruled by duke Tywin I Lannister and then by duchess Cersei I Lannister.
    Every empire will fall
    Every monument crumble
    Forgotten men who watch the centuries

Is it any chance to get the update on steam in the evening???

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Oh God! I haven't played CK2 for weeks now and every time I am thinking about playing there are some game breaking bugs that is patched, but not yet released on Steam.

I have been thinking about playing every evening this week but don't want to start a new game when I know it's going to be corrupt tomorrow.

Crusader Kings IIRome GoldRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is there a link somewhere? I'm not seeing the patch on steam...
    « La terre entière, continuellement imbibée de sang, n'est qu'un autel immense où tout ce qui vit doit être immolé sans fin, sans mesure, sans relâche, jusqu'à la consommation des choses, jusqu'à l'extinction du mal, jusqu'à la mort de la mort. »

Joseph de Maistre

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    - Fixed a bug with a duel event (100411), where a ruler could banish himself
    But... but... i want to banish myself

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

The news article for the patch is out, but no update sofar.
    (Steam)

Edit: Got the patch!

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Steam just updated my game to 1.05c, just after exiting the game for tonight... Guess i'll be sitting here a while longer.
    "I have become death, destroyer of anonymous commanders" - phargle

I am a proud member of the Red Paradoxians.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV

Time to start a new game! Yay!
    ----
    Working for a living...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast